News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Swans

Started by KunDB, December 12, 2015, 14:04:19

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebrendan

I got a bad feeling early on when our £28m Argentine "hardman" CB was muscled off the ball in his own area by none other than Wayne Routledge, Wayne fucking Routledge!! Needless to say that set the benchmark for our defending for the rest of the match, it seemed that Swansea created a worthwhile chance every time they got beyond our midfield, the back four looked collectively clueless.

And of course any striker on an extended goal drought only has to check the fixture list to see when he's playing City - Gomis, 860 minutes or something without a goal, I should have put money on him scoring.

Happy to take the three points but if we defend like that at the Emirates...

Swiss

Quote from: bluebrendan on December 13, 2015, 12:33:24
I got a bad feeling early on when our £28m Argentine "hardman" CB was muscled off the ball in his own area by none other than Wayne Routledge, Wayne fucking Routledge!! Needless to say that set the benchmark for our defending for the rest of the match, it seemed that Swansea created a worthwhile chance every time they got beyond our midfield, the back four looked collectively clueless.

I'll have to watch it again, but was he out of position because of Mangala? Yep, he got the wrong side of the ball which shows he misjudged the flight.