News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Leicester v Chelsea

Started by gavin, December 14, 2015, 21:07:50

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Leicester two up! Mixed feelings, always nice to see Chelsea get stuffed but obviously Leicester are more of a threat at the mo. I fancy that Vardy and Mahrez will lose form or get injured sooner or later. I actually thought Chelsea would do them tonight though.

goat

you get these teams now and again, norwich and ipswich a few years back. they will fade after xmas and normal service will be resumed

Ludo

It's worth it just to see Maureen's face.

nimrod

Wern't Hull and some Welshy team doing well a couple of years ago ?

bry the guy

Hull and Blackpool have been top 5 at this time of year the dropped like a brick in the new year.

bry the guy

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on December 14, 2015, 21:07:50
Leicester two up! Mixed feelings, always nice to see Chelsea get stuffed but obviously Leicester are more of a threat at the mo. I fancy that Vardy and Mahrez will lose form or get injured sooner or later. I actually thought Chelsea would do them tonight though.

Some of the statements made by Maureen after the game you have to think his ship is sinking, he is now blaming his players (like Hazard) and Its hard to see a way back, the players wont like what he has said.

Anyway its great to see, I like seeing teams like Leicester surprising everybody, it makes things more interesting

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Players such as hazard, matic and fabregad were awesome last year so must be something in the water that Jose's pissing in. Maybe worth a cheeky few bids in the summer for pep to rejuvenate.

Stephen Paul

they look unsettled and panic may set in now , they are in free fall

bluepill

We should buy Vardy in January. That will sort the Leicester situation out.

Swiss

I'd have hazard, swap him in for navas...

If the paps are to be believed, pep wants sanchez. Who I would also take!

bry the guy

I think Hazard has got his mind set on PSG.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on December 15, 2015, 06:39:54
I'd have hazard, swap him in for navas...

Not enough backbone for me, his "performance" last night was a joke, it looked as if he overegged the injury just because he didn't fancy it.

Ludo

He reminded me of Anelka when we were 3-0 against spuds in the FA Cup.

Swiss

I didn't see the game, but this isn't the first time Jose's criticised him this season: I think he's making a scape goat out of him because one player doesn't make a team

zacc

loving Chelski's demise it's what happens when you laud it over others as if untouchable!!
However a team/club obtain their team, ignorant arrogance is not part of the component to achieve success.

guidebridgeblue

I hear Chelsea were a lot better when captain leader legend went off

I bet that tool Cundy will still not criticise him