News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Carragher reckons..

Started by nimrod, August 07, 2015, 22:21:24

Previous topic - Next topic

clevblue

Lamey Carragher's opinion isn't really important. If Maureen could have had Sergio or David Silva or Yaya, he'd been there like a shot. Carragher's just pissed off about the dippers slide and Sterling walking away

Swiss

Can't argue too much with the other teams but I would say:

City:
Delph: Chelsea are pretty well stocked in the centre with Fabregas, Matic, Ramires, Obi Mikel & 2 or three good youth players coming through. I'd like to think/hope Delph is better than Obi Mikel and might turn out to be as good as Matic or Ramires so I could see him putting up a fight for competition.

Sterling: Again Chelsea are well stocked. No one will argue about Hazard but he's got very similar stats to Oscar, same goals as Remy but 7 more assists, and out performed Willian, Cuadrado & Moses. Conclusion, very good chance to get in the starting 11 in place of Oscar.

clevblue

Chelsea are the team to beat this season, definitely. they'll need a lot of 1- nils ;)

bry the guy

They can get 2-1 and 2-0 too but ours are going to be 3-2 and 6-5 ans 4-3 we are never going to know what our score will be but we will be the best team to watch and hope good enough to win the league..........if not this team will never be forgotten.