News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby Game Thread

Started by KunDB, March 07, 2021, 15:31:43

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (C), Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Aguero, Laporte, Bernardo, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden

C'mon City

gavin

Bit of a shame not to see Foden in the Derby. Come on City.

Stephen Paul

Thought Foden was a cert to start today

Pep at it again 😂

Stephen Paul

Mon City , let's nail these wakners

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

What the fuck is going on , they are shite

gavin

Why is that rag bastard allowed to referee a derby? It takes the merest tap for them to get a penalty and a City player has to be hit with an axe to get one.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

KDB having a bit of a off day

Hesperus

KunDB

And on the big stage we got out worked and outplayed which is a very bad sign. Not even a good Utd team. 

We created next to nothing. Truly shocked by this performance today.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on March 07, 2021, 18:12:08
And on the big stage we got out worked and outplayed which is a very bad sign. Not even a good Utd team. 

We created next to nothing. Truly shocked by this performance today.

It was woeful

gavin

We created a bit. Enough to score a few goals on another day. Nonetheless, I'm baffled how we can end such a match without our record goalscorer coming on.

Hopefully, we'll win a few trophies to make this match very forgettable but it was a bloody frustrating one.

Hesperus

We want to start treating these games like they are a f*cking derby! Form goes out the window for derbies. Really bad result that against them and it’s not the first time either!

jingoe

Crying out for Sergio.I have never seen Kevin play so poorly either.WTF was Jesus thinking fouling Martial? So pissed off

goat

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Hesperus on March 07, 2021, 18:45:51
We want to start treating these games like they are a f*cking derby! Form goes out the window for derbies. Really bad result that against them and it’s not the first time either!
Looked like a training exercise from where I was
Shite

Stephen Paul

Think Pep fucked up not playing Foden and Bernardo

CTID

Worrying issues today.

Why did we start so slow, create so little, KDB off key, and poor work rate and team work. Lack of composure and lack of leadership on the field today. Very little hunting the ball down and this is the third game in a row we have conceded at the back, and could have conceded even more in each of those games. Sterling is just nowhere near sharp enough in front of goal.

Pep will be very concerned by today, just disregard what he says to the TV cameras (that's just media spin). I imagine he will have laid into the players full blast in the dressing room.

Such failures will find us out yet again in the CL.