News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Brum city FA Cup

Started by Swiss, January 10, 2021, 13:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Interesting line up
From the Fotmob app (Android).

Steffan
Cancelo Dias Walker Mendy
Rodri
Mahrez KDB Silva Foden
Jesus

Swiss

Quick analysis of their team.

Thier most dangerous player starts on the bech, Bela. He has 2 goals and 4 assists.
Jutkiewicz is another notable absence from the starting line up, with 2 goals this season.
Both however are on the subs bench.

Leading the line is Hogan, scored 2 this season
And
Sanchez on the left wing (right foot) who has score 1, but created 3.

Brum have played 23 times this season and scored 17 goals.

Thier main style is wing play, with 77% of their attacks coming on either wing. They work it into the 18yard box where 58% of their shots are taken.

They currently sit 18th in the championship, having played 23 time, winning 5, drawing 8 and losing 10.

Defensively they have conceded 29 league goals.

Their last 5 games they have lost 4 and drawn 1.

gavin

Very interesting to see Walker probably at centre half. Otherwise an incredibly strong side for a cup match. KDB especially.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Those goals will do Bernie good!

Stephen Paul

KunDB

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: stephenmcfc on January 10, 2021, 13:50:57
2 up
Get KDB off 😄

Init!

If we manage to get atleast another goal before half time I'd like to see the four young lads get on at half time. (I think there's 5 subs in the Cup?)

gavin

Great half, some lovely football and goals. Birmingham not great but we really look to be coming together now,

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

How did VAR give that as offside??

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

Decent match.

Bit harder than it needed to be in the 2nd half.

Hats off to all the team today and for brum, thought that Leko was  their best player overall, especially in a difficult 1st half for them

gavin

Went to pot a bit second half. Bound to a bit considering the changes made. However, I was hoping Bernard had turned a corner with his finishing first half but he was back to his recent form in the second. Nonetheless, we are racking up the wins in all competitions now. Win, win, win, win, keep it going now - we're back into the old habit.