News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Player of the Season

Started by gavin, May 13, 2016, 19:52:23

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/player-of-the-season-2016

I went for KDB, he's produced the best football this season, great goals, assists, most consistently. An honourable mention for me is Sergio who has scored a lot of goals despite being injured half the time and seemingly out of form most of the rest, especially recently. Joe Hart has had a good, consistent season and been impressive.

Gareth

Willy Caballero - single-handedly won us the only bit of silverware we got this season...

lee

Swiss

Prob get a lot of shit for this but I went with Joe, without some of his saves this season, we wouldn't be in with a chance of finishing 4th.

zacc

Quote from: Swiss on May 13, 2016, 23:59:01
Prob get a lot of shit for this but I went with Joe, without some of his saves this season, we wouldn't be in with a chance of finishing 4th.

so did I

goat

aguero,  just because hes not  annoyed me

zacc

Quote from: goat on May 14, 2016, 02:36:01
aguero,  just because hes not  annoyed me

there's good

goat

Victoria

YaYa for me, because of his subliminal performances this season; absolutely outstanding :)

Swiss

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a funny there or you've mistakenly used subliminal instead of sublime...
Still, maybe the yanks have been inserting dick pics into the cuts of yaya on NBC...

goat

i just assumed it was serious

Swiss

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on May 14, 2016, 13:16:30
I'm not sure if you're trying to make a funny there or you've mistakenly used subliminal instead of sublime...
Still, maybe the yanks have been inserting dick pics into the cuts of yaya on NBC...
[/quote

no mistake, the wording is correct. However, American Tv has been showing 'Dicks' every time they show the Rag-vomit-prick-bastards from Trafford  :)

KunDB

KdB, Hart, Aguero, proper contenders and then maybe Fernando & Fernandinho who could be considered fringe contenders.

Beyond that I cannot consider any others as contenders, which is surprising given the talent at our disposal

KdB for me as in his debut season he has for the most part excelled.

Aguero has had an average season by his high standards but has still managed somehow to carry on scoring on a regular basis.

lee

Quote from: Zabba on May 15, 2016, 00:00:49
KdB, Hart, Aguero, proper contenders and then maybe Fernando & Fernandinho who could be considered fringe contenders.

Beyond that I cannot consider any others as contenders, which is surprising given the talent at our disposal

KdB for me as in his debut season he has for the most part excelled.

Aguero has had an average season by his high standards but has still managed somehow to carry on scoring on a regular basis.

might have something to do with him being injured for of it !!

goat

fucks sake, dont set him off lee

Neil Mcnab

KDB, cant see past his performances. Not a surprise the best player in the Bundesliga last year is our best player this year.

Fernandinho was the only other contender.

Hart has been good, but not outstanding. He needs real competition for the shirt. Aguero has scored plenty, but not been at his best. Every player has poor games, but Fernando was too inconsistent.  Silva, who you would expect to be in there has had a average season by his very high standards. Needs to rest up and get over whatever injury is the problem. 

KunDB

Quote from: lee on May 15, 2016, 07:52:39
might have something to do with him being injured for of it !!

Without doubt.

Stephen Paul

KDB for me though pity about his injury or who knows what we could be playing for today