News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@Madrid

Started by gavin, April 09, 2024, 19:08:36

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI: Ortega Moreno, Akanji, Stones, Dias (c), Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Haaland

Subs: Ederson, Carson, Doku, De Bruyne, Alvarez, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Susoho, Lewis

Surprised that Kev is on the bench after the weekend and how he did the business at the Bernebeu last season.

reddishblue

"Kevin De Bruyne has 'stomach problems'"

Dodgy Paella?

gavin

They must all eat together on these trips. Shame, hope he is better for the second leg. It has been a rough season for him.

KunDB

Interesting that Ederson has not yet returned to the starting eleven.

Come on CITY

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I wish we'd make the obvious fekin passes.

gavin

Great effort from Bernard from the free kick. Then two fucking deflections. Unlucky. Though Madrid had one or two chances that they could have made more of after that. There's no need for us to go for it in the second half. I'd be comfortable with 2-1 at the end. I reckon that we'd beat them at the Etihad.

Bellingham is a dirty cheating bastard. What an awful player. How he hasn't been booked for his diving and fouling is beyond me.

KunDB

Great game great performance by our players. Oh Phil what a goal.

reddishblue

Gvardiol not so quietly this time impressed me again.

gavin

Yeh, great performance and a good result. A great goal from Phil and another from Josko. Though I don't think that we will see many of them from Josko.

That Bellingham is a total scumbag.

reddishblue

Bellingham has just been taught the usual by the usual suspects, "feel a touch and fall over tactics". Purple nose started it.

Stephen Paul

will take that back to the Etihad

gavin

I don't think that enough is made of the fact that City go to the Bernebeu and Real Madrid are so worried that they have to insist on closing roofs. We dominate possession. Real Madrid are scrambling to get an equaliser and then trying to make out that a draw at home is a good result for them. Taggart once said that City would never go to the Sty and be favourites to win but now we go there and are not only favourites but are expected to win and we go to Real Madrid, dominate and have them scared shitless.