News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Arsenal

Started by gavin, April 26, 2023, 19:04:56

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Stones, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Laporte, Alvarez, Gomez, Mahrez, Foden, Palmer, Lewis

Come on

Stephen Paul

C/mon City , lets do this

Stephen Paul

just hope we start on the front foot

Stephen Paul

Oliver is a fucking prat

gavin

They're only still in the game cos of the ref and Haaland having an off day.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We're looking very good. Could have been 5.

Ye Oliver is a prat and hopefully we'll put the chances away second half.

reddishblue

Thank fuck for VAR.

KunDB

Sublime first half performance deserving even more goals.

C'mon City.

gavin

City were miles better than Arsenal. It should have been more. It would have been had Erling been his deadly self. Still, he got his goal at the end. KDB is still the boss of this league. The refereeing is getting even worse.

lee

Oliver was fuckin gash tonight.Party or whatever the fuck he's called should have seen red for the kick on Stone's head and then another offence later on.

KunDB

Win 6 out of our remaining 7 games and Arsenal can't do anything. A big ask for most teams but not as big for this amazing team.

More than anything I really want the PL treble this season.

Going to sleep sound tonight. Thank you 🙏 City.

gavin

What a game Akanji had. Saka pocketed and then this run

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1651580063517646849?cxt=HHwWgoCxwafUy-stAAAA

They were all stars last night. Ederson's crying eyes at the Arsenal fans was a bit naughty though.

Vickki

Quote from: reddishblue on April 26, 2023, 20:58:22
Thank fuck for VAR.
Why? VAR denied us a penalty after 3 mins. Stones was onside despite what some of the press are saying.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on April 27, 2023, 20:21:02
What a game Akanji had. Saka pocketed and then this run

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1651580063517646849?cxt=HHwWgoCxwafUy-stAAAA

They were all stars last night. Ederson's crying eyes at the Arsenal fans was a bit naughty though.

Amazing run, Akanji has been a fantastic performer this season and to think few if any fans had even been aware of him. What a buy.

reddishblue

Quote from: Vickki on April 27, 2023, 20:33:12
Why? VAR denied us a penalty after 3 mins. Stones was onside despite what some of the press are saying.

It was flagged offside at the time and the ref was going to disallow it until VAR got involved.

zacc

My my Arsenal looked like rabbits caught in the headlights.
City played marvellously.

Neil Mcnab

Superb, I was still wary till the fourth went in. Haaland the assist king.

gavin

It is going to be very hard for Arsenal to come back from that. They looked utterly defeated at the end. Four games without a win including a hammering off your closest rivals. It is a good job for them that they face an even more dejected Chelsea on Tuesday,