News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Brighton

Started by gavin, April 25, 2024, 19:04:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Ederson, Walker (c), Akanji, Ake, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Kovacic, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Alvarez

Subs: Ortega, Dias, Stones, Grealish, Doku, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

No Jack or Doku, a bit surprising.

KunDB

I think Pep wants to keep the ball (hence no Doku) and keep the defence solid despite a B tired Rodri (hence Kovacic & no Grealish).

Powerful team nonetheless.

C'mon City nothing less than a win needed.

gavin

Jack is the keep ball king though

Stephen Paul

interesting line up

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

KDB on his game tonight

Stephen Paul

Stockport Iniesta is one of our own

gavin

What a header from KDB. One of the best headers that I have seen in a long while. Quite a distance out with great power and direction.

A great finish from Phil for the third after a bit of fortune for the second.

I doubt goal difference can be made up against Arsenal and I expect that it won't come to that against the scousers but still it can't hurt.

reddishblue

There is more energy and awareness tonight than i have seen in a while. Faster everywhere.

Also, Stevie's bet is still on so lets hope for no more goals in the 2nd half.

Stephen Paul

I will take that 3-0 now and fook Paddy Power  8) 

reddishblue

Probably wise. My granny always used to say quit when you're ahead.

Hesperus

Foot a bit off the gas 2nd half once we went 4 up. Understandable. Very controlled performance.

Couple of ref decisions gone our way tonight. Rare I've been able to say that over the years!

gavin

Yeh, I wouldn't have argued if that first potential penalty against Rodri had been given. I didn't think there was anything in the Gvardiol one.

Only the one goal in the second half - a little disappointing. Great for Alvarez to get on the sheet as he's had a poor patch.

KunDB

Lovely to watch the team when they are in full flow like they were most this game tonight.

A B very memorable goal from KdB tonight. What a header.

Might be 4 behind Arse when we play on Sunday.

Well done to all the squad for tonight.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Hesperus on April 25, 2024, 21:55:24Foot a bit off the gas 2nd half once we went 4 up. Understandable. Very controlled performance.

Couple of ref decisions gone our way tonight. Rare I've been able to say that over the years!
definitely, especially decisions away from home are rare