citymancs

citymancs => citymancs => Topic started by: Vickki on August 08, 2026, 14:17:46

Poll
Question: Should he play for Man City?
Option 1: Yes votes: 0
Option 2: No votes: 3
Title: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: Vickki on August 08, 2026, 14:17:46
It is rumored that City want this piece of racist trash who has anger issues along with his politics. I for one do not want to see him playing for City.
What do you all think?
"Las Islas Malvinas son y siempre serán británicas; jódete, Enzo Fernández, y vete a la mierda.'
Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: gavin on August 08, 2026, 21:38:52
I was very surprised to read our interest.
Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: Vickki on August 08, 2026, 23:57:28
If true that we have interest then all I can think of it is a risk -reward type decision given the baggage that he brings and will follow him.
Didn't he punch Anderson on the back of his head within 2 minutes of the WC semi-final? and City are interested in him! What's City's game plan, punch their way to a title?
Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: gavin on August 09, 2026, 20:53:57
I doubt that it is true. We tend to avoid trouble players these days.
Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: Vickki on August 11, 2026, 11:56:20
Infortunately, There seems to be truth in this transfer.
Seems that the club has lost its integrity,and morals it seems.
Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: reddishblue on August 11, 2026, 13:57:53

Etihad Intel
@etihadintel
For clarity. Manchester City will NOT sign Enzo Fernandez or Pedro Neto in this summer's transfer window.

Also, currently, Barcelona are nowhere near reaching an agreement with Manchester City for Rodri. Their initial offer was derisory and contrary to reports, they have not returned with an acceptable bid.
12:33 PM · Aug 11, 2026
·
86.8K
 Views
Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: KunDB on August 11, 2026, 20:33:50
I cannot vote as no uncertain option.

He is a very good player and would bring a lot of steel to our team, but I cannot see how he fits our team spirit profile as he has a poor attitude and behaviour record, sadly. As was in clear display in the World Cup.

That said it depends on whether we still have a 'team bonding' and a 'decent attitudes and behaviour' criteria under Enzo. I am not sure we still do.

Personally, I'd prefer someone else with the same, or better skill level, and a much better attitude and behaviour and who will bond with his teammates on and off the field of play.

Title: Re: Enzo Fernandez
Post by: reddishblue on August 12, 2026, 21:59:12
To be honest I think we've needed a bit of a twot in mid-field, not really had one since D'Yong or Gerry Gow.