News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Saint Pep found out?

Started by Neil Mcnab, March 16, 2016, 20:24:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Munich losing 2-0 to Juve at home.

Ludo

Tricky Trev

He's done nothing extraordinary. All he's done is win with clubs that even I could win with. Yay. He has a loooooooooot to prove.

So why people hail pep as Jesus(not navas), but slag of someone like mourinho is surprising, when you look strictly at the results.

1-2 now, good match. Can you imagine city going up against either one? We already played juventus you said? Well it didn't exactly go very well did it, and juve was in a rot too!

Ludo

2-2 and extra time.

The man's a genius.

gavin

Never in doubt haha. I reckon he's more idea than Pelle but no-one walks on water.

nimrod

Quote from: TrickyTrev on March 16, 2016, 21:22:51
He's done nothing extraordinary. All he's done is win with clubs that even I could win with. Yay. He has a loooooooooot to prove.

so he hasnt arrived yet and some City fans ( ;)) are already writing him off as a hopeless case

Yay !

Lekos

Rowley Birkin QC

It seems almost inevitable that we will draw Bayern and Pep in the quarters... (or the semis... or the final...)

Leewonpen

Think it's quarters or not at all, after all we have to leave room for progress!

Neil Mcnab

A great comeback, never had any doubts. The Juve manager played a blinder, until he took off Morata. Thiago looks like he could find a spot with us.

lee

his 2 subs changed the game...plan b :)

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 17, 2016, 14:38:15
A great comeback, never had any doubts. The Juve manager played a blinder, until he took off Morata. Thiago looks like he could find a spot with us.

Well Pep does like midfielders and he bought Thiago from Barce so... certainly more skillful than Fernando!

Neil Mcnab

Fernando is setting the bar very, very low.