News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Match Thread - Manchester City v some tossers

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, March 20, 2016, 15:43:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

The cats know me well They make themselves scarce when the football is on!

Swiss

To be fair, the ref also bottled giving a penalty to both sides too.

bluebrendan

Quote from: silvablue on March 20, 2016, 18:16:08
There must be a H&S law that prevents a manager putting players out on the pitch to be humiliated and mauled by the opposition.

Pelle picks Demichellis and Bony. It is so obvious that Demi knows he is not good enough and does not want to play and be exposed ruining a good career with awful performances.
He didn't hesitate about signing the 12 month extension to his contract, did he think it was going to be 12 months lazing by a pool somewhere?

I'm still too annoyed to say anything about Pellegrini and anyway I've said most of it before.  >:(

chocovla

Not for one minute thought we would score in the second half. To predictable, like every match the last months. Created a subdued atmosphere in the stadium as well. Can only hope a return from De Bruijne and Nasri might bring something the last couple of matches.

Victoria

I could see yesterday's performance coming, that is why I had no interest in the game where I should be motivated. I went shopping then to the cinema to see 'The Brothers Grimsby,' much more entertaining. However, this season has been crap and the writing was on the wall long ago (October). The rags are crap and in all honesty, City are not much better for all the money spent; disappointing season.