News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Joe Hart still mates with Ched

Started by nimrod, March 25, 2016, 23:57:35

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It is up to Joe. He knows Ched better than any of us.

Ludo

Swiss

Would you dump your mate cause he did something stupid?

Ched's served his time, storm in a tea cup comes to mind!

Ludo

Would I ditch a mate convicted of rape?

In a heartbeat.

KunDB

I have no time at all for Ched Evans and his appalling behaviour, and by that I mean aside from whether he is gulity or not of his charges.

It is up to Joe, however, to choose to be an acquaintance of Cheds or have a casual polite conversation with him and his innocent partner (another victim of his behaviour). It is not for us to jdge, particularly on a momentary still picture or two.

Ludo

I'm not judging him I'm merely pointing out that it's an image City, their sponsors and others might not want to see.

KunDB

Quote from: Ludo on March 27, 2016, 12:54:39
I'm not judging him I'm merely pointing out that it's an image City, their sponsors and others might not want to see.

Sorry Ludo I meant that generally. With regards the club, yes this is not the publication city they would prefer.

zacc

there's an expression says want to know what type of person you are then look at your friends? 8)

Gareth

Quote from: zacc on March 28, 2016, 16:33:31
there's an expression says want to know what type of person you are then look at your friends? 8)
So does that apply to Joe, or to Ched... or to both...?

zacc

Quote from: Gareth on March 28, 2016, 16:55:35
So does that apply to Joe, or to Ched... or to both...?

food for thought about both of 'em, in the end I've no real idea what kind of people they are as only a media presentation.
I do think loyalty is important in friendship & it's often in short supply when someone's behaviour  was as low as Ched's,  I hate to be judged as I was when young to who I am now so who knows eh?
Plus looking at kind of friends I have, realised what a loud mouthed nutter I am!!!
8)