News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions for Bournemouth away . sat 3pm

Started by Stephen Paul, March 30, 2016, 04:27:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

not really sure what way this will go after the International break
One thing is for sure , we will have to fight for the 3 points

2 1 City

zacc

nimrod

Oh Yeah the season hasnt ended yet ffs

5-0 to us

Gareth

Hard to see where 3 goals are coming from... we last scored 3 away from home in the League on the opening day of the season, iirc. And with PSG coming up, maybe some squad rotation is on the cards? Looks like a 1-1 to me.

KunDB

I remain an optimistic fool, unlike the players who have downed their tools.

2  0 City win

gavin

Swiss

Potentially Delph, Nasri and KDB back...  goals there  ;D

bluebrendan

gavin

2-1 wouldn't astound me but a clean sheet would.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on March 31, 2016, 20:34:51
2-1 wouldn't astound me but a clean sheet would.

At least there'll be a clean betting slip.  ;)

BongoBlue

Quote from: bluebrendan on March 31, 2016, 20:22:40
City to astound everyone and win 2-1

Astounded we will be. I agree; 2-1 City in a nailbiter. Nasri to get the winner...;)

Sean

lee

3 nil to us

if demi is playing then 4-3 the them

Stephen Paul

lee

fookin kolarov the cnut at the end scoring like that

Rowley Birkin QC

:D  Poor old Kolarov can't get anything right can he?

I still rate him. Not as a left back, but he does make for a good make-shift left winger. For the most part his delivery is far better than Navas'. And he takes a decent free kick.

If Pep wants to keep him - fine by me.

gavin

That was a great goal by him. Surprised we've seen so little of him lately but he's made his point hopefully.

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 03, 2016, 08:00:10
:D  Poor old Kolarov can't get anything right can he?

I still rate him. Not as a left back, but he does make for a good make-shift left winger. For the most part his delivery is far better than Navas'. And he takes a decent free kick.

If Pep wants to keep him - fine by me.

I think he offers far more than Clichy does for the team and Clichy is only a marginally better defender.

Ludo

I'm sorry but I can't help but cringe every time I see Kolarov's name on the team sheet.

His passing is poor and his crossing is worse (even worse than Navas), his tracking back is Yaya-esque at times and the odd thunderbolt can't make up for that.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Got to disagree there Ludo old boy. His passing and crossing is the only positive attributes. He's useless otherwise.

He manages to beat the first defender most of the time which is already a vast improvement on what navas does. His crossing and shooting is definitely the most powerful in the team and one of the most accurate.

If we could chop his left leg off and stick it on Navas we'd be onto a winner

Rowley Birkin QC

Sorry Ludo - you've got that well wrong  ;D

nimrod

I love the way Kolarov whips in those crosses

Ludo

I'm sorry I simply can't see it.

I'm sure the stats would say there's not much in it (outside of the odd Kolarov goal) but I'd still rather have Clichy playing on Wednesday than him.

Rowley Birkin QC

As a defender - Clichy every time. I think Kolarov is a winger.

Swiss

Have you seen  clichy's half-arsed tracking back in the last few months? Pisses me right off.