News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup ITV4 tonight

Started by gavin, April 04, 2016, 19:20:28

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Programme starts at 19.30 allegedly. I say allegedly as it is listed most places except the ITV4 website which says Chelsea v Blackburn is on on some of their pages but not all. Anyway City are 2-1 up from the first leg.

Ludo

4-3 up on aggregate now but Arsenal probably playing the more fluent football.

gavin

Yes, it was a tight game but City are through. Well done the lads.

Gareth

Pretty even game. Made it a bit easier after they went down to 10...

Ludo

To be honest it's hard to see many of them making the step to the first team.

Possibly Adarabioyo or Humphreys but that's it.

Swiss

I thought arsenal looked the better passers, tacklers and all round stronger players.
Diaz looks as though he could be a mercurial talent. A few others looked decent...

bluebrendan

Quote from: Ludo on April 04, 2016, 22:24:51
To be honest it's hard to see many of them making the step to the first team.

Possibly Adarabioyo or Humphreys but that's it.

Amazed that you left out Brahim Diaz, the kid isn't 17 until August and is a top prospect. Nmecha also looks to have great potential, just turned 17.

Quote from: Swiss on April 05, 2016, 00:53:38
I thought arsenal looked the better passers, tacklers and all round stronger players.
Diaz looks as though he could be a mercurial talent. A few others looked decent...

Arsenal were an older side, and a year can make a big difference at that age but our lads overcame that and in the 2nd half could have had 2 or 3 more goals.

Ludo

I'm really only judging them on last nights performance where I thought Diaz showed a fair bit of skill at times but his tendency to do too much let him down. I didn't realise he was so young though, so maybe it's being a bit harsh.

Gareth

Looks like Chelsea in the final, 4-0 up on aggregate in the 2nd half...

Edit 4-1 now, doesn't really change things though...