News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

At Southampton

Started by gavin, May 01, 2016, 16:07:31

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

If Pelle does not care why would the players?

Ludo

Quote from: goat on May 01, 2016, 17:15:19
can you knock up stats on how we would have won the league if nacho came on instead of bony all season tone?

Nacho scores a goals, on average, every 80 minutes so how many minutes has bony played.

I used the term 'played' loosely.

lee

well that was shite..was like playin with 10 men..bony off please...PLEASE

KunDB

Quote from: Ludo on May 01, 2016, 17:03:05
Midfield is nowhere to be seen.

Has to take Bony off and put A footballer on.

I'd settle for our car park attendant playing instead of bony or someone from our canteen staff, anyone but Bone lazy. 

lee

Quote from: Zabba on May 01, 2016, 17:19:36
If Pelle does not care why would the players?

of course he cares!!
he's the manager of our club!!

Tricky Trev

If we lose we cannot afford to draw arsenal, what a dire situation. City imploding, the world is laughing. Who can see us winning the last two? I fucking can't. Lose today and I'm 90% sure cl is gone.

Not sure I can watch another game with kolarov and bony and our shiteness of a manager who couldn't care less even if he tried.

Ludo

It's not so bad, I doubt your lot will catch us for top 4.

gavin

It is a good job the young lad gives a toss because the manager and the rest of the players don't look as if they do.

goat

pelle must have had a tenner on a  saints win

Ludo

Why is no one on the posts for corners.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on May 01, 2016, 17:15:19
can you knock up stats on how we would have won the league if nacho came on instead of bony all season tone?
Given the over abundance of mediocre shit we have in the team I'm not sure it would have made too much difference

Ludo

De Michelis on.

So we've officially given up.

goat

Quote from: Ludo on May 01, 2016, 17:46:38
Why is no one on the posts for corners.

maybe they assume everyone is as shit at corners as us and not expect it to be dangerous

Ludo

Problem is we're shit at corners at both ends.

goat

been shit at corners since pearce let barton have a go at them, must be a city thing

Ludo

Superbia in shitnessia

KunDB

Quote from: lee on May 01, 2016, 17:23:14
of course he cares!!
he's the manager of our club!!

You could be right but I am judging on team selection and performance. Gavin seems to share my point of view.

goat

5-4 were gonna win 5-4 , gonna  win 5-4.... etc

Ludo

Fuck this, I'm out to watch the grass grow.

Bit like our team.

goat

Quote from: Zabba on May 01, 2016, 17:53:21
You could be right but I am judging on team selection and performance. Gavin seems to share my point of view.

like they say, theres always one