News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Arsenal at home . Sunday 1600

Started by Stephen Paul, May 05, 2016, 08:55:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Still gutted after our lack lustre performance last night . Not sure about this game at all

1 0 City

Rowley Birkin QC

FFS just win you lazy, under motivated slackers!

bluebrendan

3-1 Arsenal, if they can't rouse themselves for a CL Semi I don't see us suddenly upping the performance levels. >:(

zacc

goat

fuck knows and fuck cares now, if i was any less arsed  id be a city player

Gareth

Am I the only one who looked at the fixtures when they first came out and thought this might be the title decider? Oh well...

1:1

Mcfc_ms

Not won against a top team all season, so can't see it happening now.

2-0 arsenal

KunDB

OK last minute change of heart, feeling optimistic after seeing team sheet that we will turn up.

3 1 City win

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Zabba on May 06, 2016, 14:22:47

Pelles revenge for his treatment and being left in charge as a night watchman.

This isn't Game of Thrones you know.

KunDB

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 06, 2016, 14:37:01
This isn't Game of Thrones you know.

For me a Belfast boy (home of Game of Thrones) it certainly feels like it is, but then I am a bit of a pessimist even at the best of times.

goat

the midget is the only good one in that pile of wizard shite

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Goaty's midget appreciation society strikes again!!

goat

hes a quality midget, shits all over warwick and hank

Ludo

Swiss

I predict that Pellergrini will come dresed as jesus and proclaim he is the messiah

goat

goat

Quote from: Swiss on May 06, 2016, 23:25:55
I predict that Pellergrini will come dresed as jesus and proclaim he is the messiah

probably fuck that up and  come as the wrong jesus, cant be doing with a pair of navas

Rowley Birkin QC

Sorry gavin  :(  I shouldn't have mentioned Game of Thrones....

goat

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

dont feel bad kenny, it was bound to happen what with that arsenal, krankies and midget link thing

Lekos

It's a must win tomorrow now.  Yoonited one point behind and after we play Arsenal they'll also have a game in hand (West Ham away and Bournemouth at home).  It's just shocking that we are in this position, considering how awful they have been all season. 

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on May 06, 2016, 23:25:55

I hope your right Swiss, we might just need a miracle.

shandon

It looks like West Ham have blown their Champs league hopes. Which would make it us or the rags for 4th spot.

KunDB

Quote from: shandon on May 07, 2016, 16:39:51
It looks like West Ham have blown their Champs league hopes. Which would make it us or the rags for 4th spot.

More importantly, unfortunately, the hammers will have nought to play for now in their game against Utd. We are only likely therefore to get CL by winning our remaining two games. Chances of that near zero, with this bunch of lazy deluded players. Whatever happened their talk of doing the quad?

Swiss

West Ham are 4 points behind with 6 to play for... apparently utd looked awful today. Depending on Result, it could go their way.

gavin

Sean

This is a must win game, its Pells's last home game so its another motivation to get a win. I would play Nacho instead of YaYa with the rest from the starting 11 of last Wednesday.

gavin

Sean

Nasri is a good choice if Silva is injured.

gavin

Silva hasn't played well in a good while unfortunately. At the moment I'd favour Nasri. He looks fitter and hungrier and will doubtless be up for it against Arsenal. I wouldn't be too sorry to hear that Silva just isn't fit enough for the Euros and gets a rest to get himself properly fit for next season.

Sean

Nasri would relish the chance to play against them.

goat

a fired up nasri, thats like a unicorn

chances are the fans will boo and he will go missing

Sean

I am travelling over tomorrow with my son, will be a long journey back if we get a bad result.

Swiss

An alternative line up...

----------Nacho---Aguero----------
Kolarov--------------------KDB----
---------Delph--'Dinho------------
Clichy---------------------Zabba
-------Mangle--Otter------------
-------------Hart------------------

Or

-------------Aguero--------------
Nasri---------KDB------Sterling
---------Delph--'Dinho----------
Kolarov---------------------Zabba
---------Mangle--Otter------------
---------------Hart-----------------

Swiss

Will utd steal our 4th spot... is it revenge for us beating them on gd when we first won it... is that what is spurring them on... who knows, tune in to find out next time on Neighbours!

Rowley Birkin QC

Well, if the rags are bent on revenge they've got a funny way of showing it. They were rubbish against Norwich and didn't look driven by a desire for anything!

It took a Norwich defensive error to give them the points, and that goal was only the rag's second shot on target in a very dull 70 minutes of football. If we hand them fourth spot we really are mugs!

Swiss

I was only musing as to what they would say after

Lekos

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 08, 2016, 14:12:20
Well, if the rags are bent on revenge they've got a funny way of showing it. They were rubbish against Norwich and didn't look driven by a desire for anything!

It took a Norwich defensive error to give them the points, and that goal was only the rag's second shot on target in a very dull 70 minutes of football. If we hand them fourth spot we really are mugs!

Story of their whole season Rowley and despite that, we are where we are.  Shambolic.