News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

eu, in or out

Started by goat, May 30, 2016, 12:59:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

This "vote with a pen" lot are a hilarious bunch of dillusional mongs  :D :D :D

Mr K

Received this from a friend.

Friday's going to be amazing! i'm going to wake up in my Union Jack jim-jams to the sound of a squadron of Spitfires racing overhead and leaving a trail of hot buttered crumpets behind them.

I'll run to the corner shop past all the British children who are laughing and squealing with excitement as they make a beautiful statue of the Queen out of happy wriggling bulldog puppies - with two corgis for her eyebrows!
Bunting flutters everywhere and the man from the betting shop steps into the street - "Guess what? England just won the World Cup & The Ashes & The Grand National and here's the best bit - Boris put a bet on it for everyone! you're all MILLIONAIRES!!!" 
The Red Arrows fly overhead dropping fish and chips as I walk into the corner shop, get my morning paper and go to the counter. "How much please?" i say to the Asian lad there. "1 pence, everything in the whole shop now costs just 1p!" he laughs, "leave it on the counter, i'm off back to Pakistan - we all are!" - and he's right, outside in the streets jolly old Nigel Farage is leading a huge crowd of happy foreigners - Turks, Poles, Romanians, Syrians - there's even a few English people with heavy suntans mixed up in there! Nigel's playing Rule Britannia on a long pipe and they're all following and smiling and talking foreign, bless them! 

Just then Boris flies overhead in a Concorde made of Bank of England gold - "Don't worry!" he laughs "I've cut out all the bits the French made!" and with that he crashes into the ground at 1200 miles an hour, along with the economy, the country and all the dozy nostalgic foreigner-fearing fuckwits who fell for his bullshit.

bluepill

Quote from: Swiss on June 23, 2016, 10:40:13
It's not chickening out if it's the right decision!

I voted in

Of course it's the right decision. Just hope the majority see it that way. Tried to stay out of discussions on this because it seems to divide people right down the middle but it's interesting to see a lot of people interested in different opinions of people they know. I think that's because of the huge amount of horse shit peddled by both sides and the lack of information

Swiss

I was chatting to a bloke who was voting out because he hates Cameron & likes Boris...

Swiss

appox 20K votes in

19,322 remain
823 out

Swiss

More results coming in, the out campaign starts looking a little more credible but is still over 20K behind.

92K in
68K out

Looks like they're from Gibralta, Toon and the Shetlands

Swiss

ooooh, Sunderland have swayed the vote, the only constituency with a majority leave. Tbf, not sure anyones bothered if we annex it off

Swiss

Genuinely shocked.

Swiss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

I bet sturgeon calls for another In/Out Scotland debate give the Scots were the only unanimous voters

bluepill

She has to surely. Cameron gone paving the way for Boris who is the only heavyweight politician the leave campaign had. Almost as if the bullingdon club planned it.

bluepill

Surely labour need to get in on this leadership contest thing while the country is at it. Need a leader to actually engage in important debates not just look pensive and hope people listen

lee

Ludo

None of that foreign muck I hope 😉

lee

Quote from: Ludo on June 24, 2016, 15:15:09
None of that foreign muck I hope 😉

it's all brewed  here anyway  ;D

Swiss

Quote from: lee on June 24, 2016, 15:38:10
it's all brewed  here anyway  ;D

Might not be for long!

Quote from: bluepill on June 24, 2016, 09:43:45
She has to surely. Cameron gone paving the way for Boris who is the only heavyweight politician the leave campaign had. Almost as if the bullingdon club planned it.

Said a few months ago that she wouldn't call for another vote whatever the outcome...

Quote from: bluepill on June 24, 2016, 09:45:58
Surely labour need to get in on this leadership contest thing while the country is at it. Need a leader to actually engage in important debates not just look pensive and hope people listen

2 have called a nil vote.

Tbf, if you want a mindset to negotiate trade deals, you'd be better of with the Capitalists.

gavin

The lunatics are running the asylum and looks like they will get a suitable leader soon too.

lee

reddishblue

A general election is now inevitable sooner rather than later. Problem is there is no-one to vote for as most politicians now seem to have self-combusted or are in the process of it.

We need to start a new party ASAP. Who's with me? Still can't believe the fucking Welsh voted to stay with the fucking English.

Victoria

so guys,what is it like to taste freedom? good isn't it!  :)