News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

eu, in or out

Started by goat, May 30, 2016, 12:59:08

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

goat

so the racists that voted against the unelected in belgium that are actually elected really get some old cnut as an unelected pm

working well this eh, almost as if having no plan was the plan

and in other news, i hate wales more than i did before

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on July 13, 2016, 11:42:00
so the racists that voted against the unelected in belgium that are actually elected really get some old cnut as an unelected pm

working well this eh, almost as if having no plan was the plan

and in other news, i hate wales more than i did before

I also notice that the goons who were pushing the Leave message (whatever it was) - Johnson, Gove and Farage - have now essentially fucked off out of meaningful politics either by accident or design.  Very handy to get out of the firing line if/when Brexit turns out to be an economic disaster.

goat

thats assuming it does go ahead

no need to panic  about losing trade, apparently the faroe islands are up for it

Swiss

I got in an argue with my Mother about this. Out of 5 of us, I'm the only one that was a remain. She couldn't tell me why she voted out with good reason. This is a woman that's lived in Germany twice. Cheers Mutty!

goat

so tonys family are massive racists  :D

bluebrendan

Appearances can be deceptive, Theresa May doesn't exactly look as if she's a barrel-load of laughs but she's appointed Boris as Foreign Secretary. Never mind trade deals some poor sod is going to have to sort out our diplomatic relations in a year or two.

goat

gideon tweeted he hopes he left economy in better shape than he found it

mental

Swiss

Quote from: goat on July 13, 2016, 21:18:54
so tonys family are massive racists  :D

Well my old man grew up in Manc in the 50's and 60's & My old dear comes from a shit hole in Scotland, but grew up in Portsmouth... I don't know why it surprised me!