News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Official Manchester City Fan Film - Help Required!

Started by mob_martin, July 19, 2016, 11:33:52

Previous topic - Next topic

mob_martin

Hi everyone!

I’m currently researching potential participants for an Official Manchester City fan film piece. The first stage, and where I need you guys to chip in, is to find/draw up a list of real die-hard fans with interesting personalities/stories; fans whom we as audience members would find fascinating on screen. Preferably we want a range of ages, personalities and of course, most importantly, stories.

Shoot away with either suggestions of fans you know/feel fit the bill, or even by suggesting yourselves, if it something’s that interests you, and your keen to document your passion for the club on screen.   

Will provide more info for those interested.

Cheers guys! 

goat

brendan, he was made for the silver screen

hes like a older bela lugosi

mob_martin

Quote from: goat on July 19, 2016, 12:49:59

Is Brendan on this forum by any chance? (I assume he is)

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on July 19, 2016, 12:49:59

Cheeky git, let's see you in front of the cameras with your Scandinavian entourage.  :D

I'm Mr Boring from Boringsville and completely unsuited to public exposure.

goat

Quote from: bluebrendan on July 19, 2016, 14:44:59
Cheeky git, let's see you in front of the cameras with your Scandinavian entourage.  :D

doubt its that kind of film you dirty old man

goat

what kind of stories you after anyway?

i  caught some weird  disease after a european game once

mob_martin

Quote from: goat on July 19, 2016, 15:33:38
what kind of stories you after anyway?

i  caught some weird  disease after a european game once

Haha, certainly not them type of stories.

Any interesting stories either both personal or professional that have some affiliation with the club are perfect, aswell anybody with a big personality, and big passion for the club, that you think would be great on screen. 'Pete the badge' being one example.

goat

not sure weve any pete the badge types here, bry was the closest and he left a while ago

reddishblue

Swiss

Ha ha... Where's that turncoat Rag/city fan!? Todd?

KunDB

Quote from: reddishblue on July 19, 2016, 18:49:08
I'm sure Zabba would like a shot at fame.

Once was enough for me, but thanks for the offer.

goat

Victoria

I like the way this thread is turning, the words shoot and shot have already been used  :) :)

I wonder if this guy is interested in City fans with guns? :D

goat

Victoria

you are not interested because you are a boring old Fart  :) : :-* your comment was speculative at best, there are City fans that are interested in guns for the good and not criminality. :D

goat

you obviously meant you so my comment was spot on

and im not old

shandon

BBM could translate well to the big screen I think  :D

goat

what about you, can get this lad to pay for your flight over for a game

shandon

I have no charisma and a look suited more to radio.

goat

fucks sake, meant to tell him that over here

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I was thinking maybe Ryan would like to be interviewed with his grandad?

Currently in Orlando. Been here for around 6 hours and not been shot or eaten yet so the goings good!! Seen some right sights mind you. God bless British dentists.

shandon

Quote from: goat on July 20, 2016, 02:54:18
fucks sake, meant to tell him that over here

Oops  :D He didn't say he would pay for flights and accommodation though.

mob_martin

Hi chaps,

Some terrific humours responses so far!

Anybody seriously interested, shoot us over an email: martinmcgreal@hotmail.com

Cheers guys!

Swiss

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on July 20, 2016, 02:56:09
I was thinking maybe Ryan would like to be interviewed with his grandad?

Currently in Orlando. Been here for around 6 hours and not been shot or eaten yet so the goings good!! Seen some right sights mind you. God bless British dentists.

I see where you went wrong, You've strayed into the crack den world instead of Disney World!

mob_martin

Morning guys,

Anybody still interested, don't be shy and shoot me over an email: martinmcgreal@hotmail.co.uk

Remember, we're looking for all ages, not just older fans who have a life-time of stories to tell.

Cheers!

reddishblue

I went arse over tit in the Kippax bogs once due to floor being covered in piss. Everybody laughed.

More details are available upon request.

gavin

I've got some tales to tell you about Lee from our Bridge Inn days but not many fit for telly.

mob_martin

Hi guys!

Last call for anybody interested. We're looking for more people in the 20's-30's age bracket, male/female, so please do message me if this sounds of interest to you.

goat

thats only me and sex pest, the rest are too old

reddishblue

Fuck off, you're never too old. What do you youngsters know anyway?

I call ageism Mob, I will be speaking to my counsel (Rowley) on Monday about this if I remember.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Alright grandad get back into your chair and wheel yourself back into the corner

Swiss

goat

Victoria

Quote from: goat on July 29, 2016, 12:03:54
thats only me and sex pest, the rest are too old

i'm 30 in December, so I am not too old :) however, I think mob-martin request is ageist! If he requires help for his film, I can have him contact my family in Manchester and I'm sure they will tell their stories of nothing but hooliganism, because that is all they seem to do and get drunk. I think you, and the old farts on this board have far more to offer him for stories about City, that are more appropriate. 

bry the guy

zacc

:D mob's request has set the cat among the feathered ones.
I'm in an even worse situation not only the wrong age but no interesting stories
;)

Swiss

goat

go on his film  and do your statting, will be like a city rain man

Swiss

The world isn't ready for my on screen persona