News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Academy

Started by clevblue, December 18, 2014, 10:38:42

Previous topic - Next topic

clevblue

a good article about Patrick Vieira and all that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2862444/PATRICK-VIEIRA-MEETS-MARTIN-KEOWN-Welcome-Manchester-City-s-new-Football-Factory.html

Everyone that works at City seems very happy to be there, and when players start moaning about this, that and the other it makes me 'question their veracity' if you know what I mean, the lying b**tards :D

gavin

Very nice article. I have heard mixed comments about Viera's coaching but all the players and staff seem to be delighted to be working with him. It's also very nice that he feels loyalty and allegiance to City. As stated in the article the true test of the new facility will be its graduates but it sure seems a fantastic place set up with the right goals and principles. And I've said it before but you cannot understate how it has transformed what was a wasteland, and not just for City but the schools and leisure centre are there for the community. The idiots that criticise the investment in City should have visited that area before and after.

zacc

all very positive stuff