News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Jacks part one

Started by gavin, September 21, 2016, 19:18:22

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Caballero, Zabaleta, Kompany, Stones, Clichy, Fernando, Garcia, Navas, Angelino, Sane, Iheanacho

SUBS | Gunn, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Maffeo, Adarabioyo, Diaz,

Good mix to the team

Gareth

Be just amazing if VK came back and stayed fit...

KunDB

Caballero, Zabaleta, Kompany, Stones, Clichy, Fernando, Garcia, Navas, Angelino, Sane, Iheanacho

Subs: Gunn, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Maffeo, Adarabioyo, Diaz, Sagna

That is a very strong starting eleven and a great opportunity for Garcia and Angelino. Gunn, Maffeo Adarabioyo and future star Diaz will all be hoping to get their chance at some stage.

KunDB

Angelino puts a good chance just past post.

KunDB

Willy cabellero nears sets up a Swansea goal trying to pass out quickly.

Neil Mcnab

Calamity Caballero is all over the place.

KunDB

Our passing and pressing tonight is poor by Pep standards; fantastic by Pellegrini standards.

BTW this team looks at least one player light compared to last year, or put another way nearly 10 stones collectively lighter. Even Kompany seems to have lost loads of weight.

zacc

KunDB

Hard to get any TV coverage.

zacc

Quote from: Zabba on September 21, 2016, 20:17:21
Hard to get any TV coverage.

it is got comms on and it sounds like City struggling! :o

KunDB

Swift City move leading to a near Swansea own goal.

Gareth

Quote from: Zabba on September 21, 2016, 20:07:22
BTW this team looks at least one player light compared to last year, or put another way nearly 10 stones collectively lighter. Even Kompany seems to have lost loads of weight.

Anyone wondering where it's all gone just needs to check my bathroom scales...

lee

it's on bein sports 1 for those with kodi

Neil Mcnab

Put it all the weight back on at Xmas.

Nacho had a couple of chances. Little atmosphere, bore draw at the moment. Sluggish, even static at times.  Just sparks now and again of what we see in the league. Vinny made a good interception and wasnt injured.

Pep will surely rip into them during the break. I will be relegated from the PC shortly and I dont think the game is worth listening to on the radio so will look for the result later.

zacc

Quote from: lee on September 21, 2016, 20:34:34
it's on bein sports 1 for those with kodi

if I could work out how to use Kodi I'd be sorted, lad put it on my laptop but not getting anything :o

KunDB

MEN Half Time Sum Up (I agree)

Half time and that’s about as unconvincing a 45 minutes of football we’ve seen from City this season.

A much-changed side looks a shadow of the teams Guardiola has put out this season.

Not that the changes offer much in the way of mitigation - there’s more than enough talent on show to be doing much better than this.

Iheanacho has been short of service, while Sane has struggled to make any sort of impact.

A calamitous clearance by Caballero almost cost City and goal - only for Borja to fire over from 12 yards.

The closest City have come to finding a breakthrough was via a near own goal by Mike van der Hoorn - and that says everything.

KunDB

gavin

This vid will probs self destruct at some stage but working for now

gavin

Fuck up from stones almost cost us an equaliser then.

Moz1959

zacc

Job done,Stones not on his game but then is playing alongside Kompany so not used to each others game I guess

KunDB

Goal conceded thank God that should be Swansea only one in the two games hopefully.

zacc

Ludo

Is kompany broken again??

Swiss

looks like it. he left the pitch and straight down the tunnel.

lee

i missed what happened with vinny as they must have replayed their goal 10 times..i just seen him walking down the tunnel looking very pissed off

Ludo

I don't understand why he played 90 mins.

goat

can we get a few quid for vinny as scrap?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Got a feeling that if he has another season like the last he will call it a day

Neil Mcnab