News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Fat Sam

Started by Ludo, September 27, 2016, 20:09:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

Retires as England manager with 100% record.

lee

i cant stop laughing

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on September 27, 2016, 20:09:00
Retires as England manager with 100% record.

I was thinking this too!!!

I wonder what handshake he got...

Stevie should do a thread for us guessing where he'll end up...

gavin

They should appoint Mancini now.

goat

Quote from: Swiss on September 27, 2016, 20:35:51

Stevie should do a thread for us guessing where he'll end up...
greggs?

bluepill

I don't think he was going to pull up any trees as england manager but i can't help thinking the media should fuck off with this sting/entrapment rubbish. It's just instigating problems for the sake of it.

nimrod

2 questions,

Why does England have to have the highest paid manager in the world?

And why isnt 3.5 million enough for the fat slug.. why does he have to earn more than that , isn't it Enough?

zacc

porkies' snouts in trough tut tut

nimrod

Quote from: bluepill on September 27, 2016, 22:21:18
I don't think he was going to pull up any trees as england manager but i can't help thinking the media should fuck off with this sting/entrapment rubbish. It's just instigating problems for the sake of it.

I'm sure they wouldn't do it unless they knew there was something dodgy going on which, in my opinion needs exposing

Good on them.... it might be other dodgy bastards Think Twice

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on September 27, 2016, 20:52:12
They should appoint Mancini now.

Yeah good call Gavin it never made any sense to me to appoint a manager to manage your team who only play International teams to appoint a man who had little or no experience in managing against international teams

Rowley Birkin QC

zacc

even if no crime committed making the comments he did at all, let alone to people he only just met is hardly ambassadorial behaviour.
I assume the position means representing the nation's football team at its best?

Swiss

If we're gonna appoint a dick as the national manager, can't do worse than Jose Peckerman...

The only British manager I can think of with any credit at international level is Chris Coleman. But I'm not bothered about having a brit manager for the English team.

If the FA are gonna pay the best wages then we should hire the best and imo the best two int. manager's are Joachim Low & Del Bosque.

Low would be my number one choice.

gavin

You think he would give up his job as German coach for England? I could have won titles with the players that Del Bosque has had.

Swiss

No I don't think he would, just a statement that if we're gonna offer the highest salary then we should be targeting the best managers.

They've said that about Pep too.

gavin

I think you've got to be realistic. Mancini is available and a proven, decent manager at the top level.

goat

aye get mancini in, not like england would  win owt anyway

lee

get mike basset in....

oh wait..they just sacked him

lee

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on September 28, 2016, 21:44:49
I think you've got to be realistic. Mancini is available and a proven, decent manager at the top level.

It wasn't intended to be wholly serious, just a "We were shopping at Wilko's whilst we should be dining at Selfridges".

Yer, Mancini might be the manager to bring together the mish mash of styles of english football together.

zacc

Neil Mcnab

Apparently trousers a 1 million payoff. He would have been useless. Southgate, who looks favourite for the full time role will be useless as well. Whats he done, fecked up at borough? Hes done alright with the under 21s, but psycho did that as well.

Its about time the wankers at the FA looked in the mirror themselves, their the ones appointing all these numptys.