News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match odds for Spuds away. Sun 2.15

Started by Stephen Paul, September 29, 2016, 05:10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Result
Spurs 9/4
draw 12/5
City 6/5

Both teams to score
yes 4/7
no 5/4

Draw no bet
Spurs 6/5
City 8/13

First Goal scorer
Aguero 10/3
Nolito 6/1
Sane 15/2
Sterling 17/2
Silva 11/1

Japssen 6/1
min son 7/1
Eriksen 10/1

Stephen Paul

A difficult away game after the bruser in Glasgow

Pep will have the guys well geared up for this one as usual and looking for maximum points

I think both teams will score

3 1 City

gavin

I've got a bad feeling but I'll gor for 3-1 to City.

Neil Mcnab

Praying for victory, but worried. Hope Sane can start to show why we bought him. 3-2 to us, MOTM Gundog. 

Victoria

1-5, we owe the fuckers for last year, bad refereeing in both games gave them the victories. So City is going to give them a lesson in football :)

Stephen Paul

KunDB

I am feeling positive about this game

2  1  City win

goat

gavin

We've looked a bit ropey at the back in all of our games but got away with it largely. Trouble is that it went right for Celtic alost every time they attacked. Offside goal, deflected goal and a scuffed goal from a defensive howler. That was unfortunate however they also aren't the greatest side. The truth is that we aren't superior enough to win every week but we are more than good enough to be most teams most weeks and that includes all the English and Scottish teams. We will get exposed from time to time because of the way we play but I'd rather that than play negative shite. It was said this week that we play rock n roll football. Nice.

KunDB

The thing is the way we play means, passing possession, means our defence comes under less pressure from the opposition. When it has it has coped very well in the main.

I'm happy we are playing well and every time we come under intense pressure, like at Celtic, we learn and will get better.

The Camp Nou game will be most revealing, much more thah the White Hart Lane game will be.