News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City WBA Thread

Started by 93:2012, December 26, 2014, 14:10:16

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Come on City another win to cheer the festive mood. Won't be easy mind with no strikers and a WBA packed defence to break down.

Team for today:Hart, Sagna, Mangala, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Toure (C), Navas, Silva, Nasri, Milner

93:2012

Subs  Caballero, Boyata, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Kolarov, Lampard, and a striker that is fit Jovetic

gavin

I still look for who we've got up front. Maybe in a couple of weeks eh. Come on City, should be enough there to see off West Brom.

Swiss

Bloody hell, we don't normally score til the second half!

silvablue

Could this be going any better.

2  0  City

gavin

Nice to see an ex rag in Foster give us an xmas present  :D

Swiss

That's a finish for the third!

guidebridgeblue

gavin

I'd like to see us keep it tighter in the second half - we gave them one or two chances to be concerned about. But 3-0 at half time is fantastic really with no strikers. If we can keep closing on goal difference even when Chelsea win then it could be very important for us at the end.

gavin

Very disappointing second half, we should be treating each goal like gold dust considering how we won the title first time and how tight it is this year. Still we keep winning despite all our injuries.

Ludo

No real need to extend ourselves in the second half. The playing conditions could easily have taken their toll injury wise and we've a couple of home games coming up to, hopefully, take advantage of.

silvablue

Would have loved a clean sheet but given the conditions and the fact the game was well won one goal conceded is irrelevant.

Swiss

Yep, second half was a bit of a white wash...

Made a decent first half though!

Zabba

Fair play to Pellegrini and players as they could easily have lost any of our last three games given the situation with no strikers. Instead they have all, yes everyone of them, stepped up to the plate and excelled. Whatever Pelle done in the background after our poor run, it has worked brillantly.

Well done, I am proud to be supporting this City team.