News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rags

Started by gavin, November 27, 2016, 19:19:36

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Drew at home with West Ham, Mourinho sent off again. But what is most notable is that it completely passed me by until just now. They just aren't that relevant to us now most of the time unless they are playing us or one of our real rivals. I keep saying this to rags at work but I guess the fact that I don't notice their matches at all unless they are playing Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool proves it.

KunDB

They are going through quite a difficult time. How they can struggle by without have chants to taunt City fans with is beyond me. They know full well now that the shoe is on the other foot and 30 years of arrogance has come back to haunt them.

They are now in the post SAF era of realisation, that even the best managers and all the money they can throw at it is not going to save them and return their (so called) glory days.

The RAGS in my work have somehow lost interest in football and one even claims they are an NFL fan now, oh dear oh  dear, how fickle can they be and 30 years of pain ahead of them (unless they switch allegiances?).

Ludo

lee

Gareth

From The Guardian's text commentary on tonight's League Cup game between Liverpool and Leeds:

8 min: A unifying chant spreads around Anfield: “Stand up if you hate Man U!”

gavin

Most of the world can unify to that

zacc