News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Hammers

Started by KunDB, January 06, 2017, 18:59:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Cracking match to watch :-)

Neil Mcnab

West Ham were poor, really poor. Gave up after the first goal and gave us the freedom to play. Still a great confidence booster. How about choosing the same team for the next game.

Victoria

Quote from: zacc on January 06, 2017, 22:48:44
Tori will be well  'appy lass

Zacc, in one sense I am 'appy , in an other, I am pissed, because I had $20 on City to win 0-4 😭 I shall be at the Everton game 😊 hopefully another win for City!

bry the guy

I thought the defence were happier with Willy behind them and Willy should keep his place in the team.

Victoria

The whole team were more confident with Willy in goal: Bravo, worst City signing ever!

Gareth

Quote from: Tori on January 08, 2017, 00:28:05
The whole team were more confident with Willy in goal: Bravo, worst City signing ever!

I'm no fan of his; but to be fair, there's an awful lot of competition if he wants to be our "worst signing ever".

zacc

Yes Tori I thought you'd greet Stones' goal with mixed feelings.
Coulda been 4 if the officials had given hand ball against Aguero but they didn't and he scored so going past the king Colin Bell's record at  City.
On another note how well did Garcia slot in ?

goat

Quote from: zacc on January 07, 2017, 01:05:25
nah said in her  prediction she was going to this game.

well it wasnt going to post it was planning a rampage

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on January 07, 2017, 19:27:37
West Ham were poor, really poor. Gave up after the first goal and gave us the freedom to play. Still a great confidence booster. How about choosing the same team for the next game.

I thought WHAM came out of their shell and caused us a few problems at 1-0 down.