News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Hunting Hitler series

Started by Stephen Paul, January 13, 2017, 05:29:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Worth a watch
Starting to wonder if he really did live in Argentina after the war

The people in power are so corrupt I could bloody believe anything these days

Victoria

It is a good show: I think Hitler did escape to South America or why would the FBI, CIA, and MI6 have documentation to suggest he did? However, season 2 finished before I came over and I think the investigation is going in the way of Martin Borman, but the question is who was he protecting? Good show all round😊

Stephen Paul

reddishblue

Watched the first three episodes last night albeit slightly pissed. Load of bollocks run by American conspiracy theorists who don't even know when the war(s) actually started or finished.

Swiss

I think Jessie j said it best with "its all about the money".

If government be lives Hitler was alive, they get a budget to find him...

Rowley Birkin QC

No question Hitler died in Berlin - too many witnesses. There's no conspiracy here - but because the Russians controlled the 'scene of crime' in 1945 and spirited away what remained of the body so there was no definitive proof, the US / UK intelligence communities as a matter of procedure kept the files open on Hitler and just monitored any 'background noise'.

Just because the intelligence community have documentation on people who said / claimed Hitler was still alive does not necessarily mean they believed them. They were probably interested in these stories more for what they said about the people telling them and for what snippets of information they might reveal about other Nazis who WERE known to be alive and hiding in South America.

goat

have you found him yet stevie?

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on February 06, 2017, 03:33:13
No question Hitler died in Berlin - too many witnesses. There's no conspiracy here - but because the Russians controlled the 'scene of crime' in 1945 and spirited away what remained of the body so there was no definitive proof, the US / UK intelligence communities as a matter of procedure kept the files open on Hitler and just monitored any 'background noise'.

Just because the intelligence community have documentation on people who said / claimed Hitler was still alive does not necessarily mean they believed them. They were probably interested in these stories more for what they said about the people telling them and for what snippets of information they might reveal about other Nazis who WERE known to be alive and hiding in South America.

i reckon they will stick his brain in lenins body when they defrost him

rumours are putins mum is getting pots of boiling water ready as we speak

Rowley Birkin QC

Putin's mum might be disappointed - seeing as it's possible the Russians have already stuck Hitler's brains in Trump.

goat

as if the yanks have a  brain, trump has a big mac  stuck in his head

goat

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on February 08, 2017, 18:27:19
have you found him yet stevie?

Last seen drinking Guinness in Argentina

gavin

He might be alive but there's no way he likes the black stuff

lee

just watch the boys from brazil and be done with it

goat