News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bluetooth Headphones

Started by Lekos, January 13, 2017, 08:32:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Anyone got a pair? Any recommendations?

goat

had  a bluetooth dongle thing, could plug own headphones in. was alright

Lekos

Thanks for the recommendation mate  :D ;)

gavin

I stick with 3.5mm jack and cable so far. But have been pondering getting a bluetooth pair.  Let us know which you get and if they're any good.

Swiss

I have a pair of (black) SKull Candy hesh 2

http://www.skullcandy.co.uk/headphones/wireless-headphones/HESHBT.html?cgid=1000&gclid=COu4-dCFxdECFSsz0wodzJ0MZw&color=White%2FBrown%2FGold&skdy_mic=Universal&gclsrc=aw.ds#V8hPVFwBHJLOKIvx.97

Syncs perfectly well with my phone.

Syncs a bit didge with my laptop, but since the windows 10 update my lappy ha been fucked so I don't think it's anything to do with the headphones.

I therefore use the jack when in my lappy, but wireless with my phone/music.

I have a samsung galaxy S5 btw.

They are comfy on head, cover/cup the ear so block out external noise pretty well.

I am more than happy with them.

Lekos

Cheers swiss.

Much drop out when the phone's in your pocket and you're out and about?

goat

Lekos

The better headphones have cables but I'm willing to lose a bit of sound quality and live without them.

I will probably go for an over ear one and like the look of the bose quietcomfort 35, but 300 quid is just daft.

I'll check out those skull candy ones Swiss - ta.

Swiss

I don't wear mine outside. I use mine indoors when the gf is watching home & away and the like I can watch my shit on my lappy

Paddy

I have a pair Corsair "Void" wireless dolby 7.1 gaming headset. Put a playlist on pc upstairs and use head phones to listen while sitting in the garden

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Had a pair of the ear bud type that I got from maplin before they shut down.

They were shite. Had them in and paired to my phone which was in me pocket and kept fading in and out.

Managed to take them back to Maplin for a refund the day before the closed forever!!

That is all.

Lekos

18 month old thread resurrected!  Got a Bose pair in the end (18 months ago).  Recently got an in ear pair of Bang & Olufsen (Beoplay E8 summat).  Without doubt the best in ear headphones I've ever used.

goat

got a nice pair of b&o longer than 18 months ago

got a b&o dac that gets red hot and fuckin burns me an all

wonder if we get a zombie hughes out thread next

gavin

Well sacking him went badly after all the bickering didn't it  :D

Swiss

My head candies still going strong