News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on July 29, 2015, 01:33:11
I am not going to defend this prick-bastard, what do you expect from a dentist! This is not about guns or culture, it is about a retarded fucked-up arshole getting his kicks at the expense of a  lion. This guy wants to come on my land in November hunting as I have quality sort after game on my land; this time he'll be the hunted, fuck this prick! I am fucking mad, mad, and more mad! >:( >:( >:( >:(

sought after   :)

Victoria

Quote from: nimrod on July 29, 2015, 03:35:27
Quote from: Tori on July 29, 2015, 01:33:11
I am not going to defend this prick-bastard, what do you expect from a dentist! This is not about guns or culture, it is about a retarded fucked-up arshole getting his kicks at the expense of a  lion. This guy wants to come on my land in November hunting as I have quality sort after game on my land; this time he'll be the hunted, fuck this prick! I am fucking mad, mad, and more mad! >:( >:( >:( >:(

sought after   :)

you're right, I was multi-tasking..........lol.  For what it is worth,this dentist is getting some shit over here for what he did!

Victoria

Quote from: goat on July 29, 2015, 02:28:14
oh for fucks sake, do you even read what you type?
50000 guns
now fucking wildlife
tv in the bog

No! :)

Lekos

Quote from: goat on July 29, 2015, 02:28:14
oh for fucks sake, do you even read what you type?
50000 guns
now fucking wildlife
tv in the bog

Ha.

Dizzy

...and so we give a wild animal a cute human name and the world is outraged at its death.
Anyone who eats meat, fish, cheese, drinks milk, wears leather boots etc., has no right to be outraged - it is hypocrisy at its worst to protest.
I admit I'm a hypocrite, I am outraged at poor Cecil's death - it's disgusting, vile, awful.......  just going to make a cup of coffee with milk (just a dash mind).

reddishblue

That was complete bollocks. Ever heard of a Lamb Henry?

reddishblue

Henry was delicious and I'm not the slightest bit sad he's dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1nxaQhsaaw

Swiss

I think the issue is game rather than food. You don't eat mammal carnivores due to loss of energy transfer. And this guy is clearly hunting for fun.
Cow
Sheep
Goat
Pig (ok Omnivore but mosty herbivore)

Gets a little messy when it comes to fish and birds...

I also thought Lions and Rhino's were protected species?

goat

Florida Gun Supply ‏@FLGunSupply  Sep 9
It's 9/11 week. Use coupon code "muslim" at our site for $25 off any gun. Come in Fri for a free car wash and beer!

excellent, dead yank day is now a celebration

Rowley Birkin QC

And they seem to be encouraging drink - driving as well  :D

At least the car will be clean...

Lekos

Fantastic. It's like watching evolution in a petri dish.

reddishblue

reddishblue

Lekos

Good luck Bongo. Hope you make retirement mate.

Lekos

There have been more mass shootings this year than days

Quote from: Boston GlobeSo far this year, there have been at least 294 mass shooting incidents. There have been 274 days.