News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

You were closer  >:(

Feck me, not bad for a month  :o

reddishblue

reddishblue

Nicked off twitter again. "how to sneak snacks undetected into a US cinema "

nimrod

Not guns but true (Oz as well as UK)

goat

yanks need more guns and free bullets for all

this is what they do when not offing each  other

reddishblue

That's more disturbing than Trump and he might possess nuclear weapons in the near future.

Rowley Birkin QC

According to some reports - the child found the loaded .45-caliber handgun (a serious weapon - none of your .38 / 9mm stuff - the woman is lucky to be alive!) lying loose on "the truck floor" - so that's an unsecured firearm...

And even better - there was a child seat in the back of the truck, but the police reported the child wasn't restrained in it! (Which is presumably how the kid managed to crawl around and locate the weapon on the floor!) 

So this idiot thinks she has a right to have a gun "to protect her child" - but keeping her child safe in the event of a traffic accident by correctly securing the kid in a safety seat is totally beyond her!!!!  The baffling logic of these people. I hope the cops throw the book at her.

reddishblue

reddishblue

Swiss

I've ignored a few people on here but end up clicking on unhide just so I can disagree with what they say :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Did somebody say something?? ;)

Swiss

You love my posts and the pm's about the fishermans wife

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Victoria

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on March 11, 2016, 11:05:54
I've ignored a few people on here but end up clicking on unhide just so I can disagree with what they say :D

You're not intelligent enough to disagree with anyone  :) :-*

Rowley Birkin QC

reddishblue

Y'all be careful this Sunday attending church in case the vicar blows your head off from the pulpit. Best take one's 45 to prayers.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/31/someone_thought_this_was_a_good_idea_mississippi_senate_passes_bill_allowing_churches_to_form_militias/

reddishblue

It's kicking off in Ohio.

The Blue Blooded Maniac