News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

F^#king Hell !!! That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time! What were they thinking?

Tori will be along in a minute to tell you that a .50-calibre Desert Eagle is about the most powerful military grade handgun you can get your hands on. A thick book from a foot away was never going to stop that!

And the idiot neighbours and family should be gaoled for stupidity for letting them do it.

Swiss

Nicely worked in archaic use of gaol

Rowley Birkin QC

Victoria

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on July 03, 2017, 01:40:52
F^#king Hell !!! That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time! What were they thinking?

Tori will be along in a minute to tell you that a .50-calibre Desert Eagle is about the most powerful military grade handgun you can get your hands on. A thick book from a foot away was never going to stop that!

And the idiot neighbours and family should be gaoled for stupidity for letting them do it.

I own a 44 caliber version, the 50 is too much for me on the recoil which does affect the accuracy, the 44 much better; still stop some one in his/her tracks :) more accurate.

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on July 08, 2017, 00:39:17
I own a 44 caliber version, the 50 is too much for me on the recoil which does affect the accuracy, the 44 much better; still stop some one in his/her tracks :) more accurate.

serious question Tori, could you ever envisage living in another (like say Australia or UK) country without a gun ?

I mean is it just because you live in the US that you feel you need a handgun, or would you want one wherever you live ?

Victoria

Quote from: nimrod on July 08, 2017, 02:46:19
serious question Tori, could you ever envisage living in another (like say Australia or UK) country without a gun ?

I mean is it just because you live in the US that you feel you need a handgun, or would you want one wherever you live ?

Nimrod, your question suggest that i pack a gun all the time: that I don't do. Although i have a licence to carry a hidden gun, I do not, although I do have a gun hidden in my Range Rover at all times, to access this gun requires my thumb print. I carry this gun because of other idiots with guns who should not have them. Just last week a guy shot a young girl in the head over a road rage incident, he had an illegal gun.
I now have 1000 acres of land (bought another 550 acres cheap off Uncle Sam) , which is mostly woods, streams, and small waterfalls. however, the land comes with problems such as moonshiners, poachers, mineral miners and illegal loggers, in addition, there some rather dangerous animals such as bears and mountain lions, and cougars that will kill a human in a heart beat. So when I take the horses out I always carry a hand gun and a Winchester rifle because of the aforementioned factors. Further, due to my isolation I have more guns in my house, so to answer your question, it is where I live that I need a weapon, also, If I lived in the outback of Australia I would want some weapon due to the wild life that can kill a human.
To answer your second question, I do live in England, without thinking of a need to carry a gun, I have property in Manchester where I stay for short periods of time during the football season. This gun culture comes down to cultural differences and nothing more. For me, owning guns is a necessity of the environment rather than culture and nothing more.

nimrod

Did Tori/Terry leave us ?

goat

peacekeeping work for the u.n or something

nimrod

nimrod

This story is escalating now..
Its been big news here in Oz, this aussie woman calls the cops one night in Minneapolis because she hears a woman possibly being assaulted in an alley behind her house.
A patrol car comes and the cop in the passenger side shoots the woman dead as she is standing in the driveway.
The cop who shot is not saying anything (his right to remain silent) and now the Chief of police has resigned, due no doubt to the pressure bearing down on her.

Theres been a protest march as this lady was popular and now people are scared to call the cops now for fear of being shot, apparently cops over there have shot circa 500 people up to now this year.
Apparently both cops had their body armour cameras switched off

You couldnt fucking make this up..

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...e/news-story/0b94366d129edf39f468eca5cc8407dc

bbk

Quote from: nimrod on July 22, 2017, 00:41:21
This story is escalating now..
Its been big news here in Oz, this aussie woman calls the cops one night in Minneapolis because she hears a woman possibly being assaulted in an alley behind her house.
A patrol car comes and the cop in the passenger side shoots the woman dead as she is standing in the driveway.
The cop who shot is not saying anything (his right to remain silent) and now the Chief of police has resigned, due no doubt to the pressure bearing down on her.

Theres been a protest march as this lady was popular and now people are scared to call the cops now for fear of being shot, apparently cops over there have shot circa 500 people up to now this year.
Apparently both cops had their body armour cameras switched off

You couldnt fucking make this up..

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...e/news-story/0b94366d129edf39f468eca5cc8407dc

Weapon discharging officer must have been off sick when they covered identification of popularity in the dark.

Not much in USA doesn't come with the potential for mortal wounding, does it?

goat

Swiss

Texas church shooting.

27 dead.

All these executive powers, surely a president can just turn the gun law by himself...

Not that trump is the right president and anyone that does is commuting political suicide...

goat

seeing as stupdity fits here and its murica

nimrod

bluebrendan

Poor bastard shot dead by the police because some twot didn't like a rival's Call of Duty online gaming tactics!?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42523045

reddishblue

Monthly update. We could be in for a record year. 1218 so far.

goat

nevermind that, what happened to the snake cat thing?

reddishblue

It turned into bigfoot and is stalking Tori in the mountains.

nimrod

Guys a fake anyway
He wants rid yet buys it a nice new collar and lead