News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on February 18, 2015, 12:15:08
Quote from: Tori on February 17, 2015, 21:06:58
Although i find this guy funny, I also found it amusing that I bought a muzzle loader over the weekend; a modern day musket.

OK - I'm curious. Why on earth would you want a muzzle loader? (I'm assuming it's a single shot weapon?)
Is it for target shooting? Otherwise what's the point?

Yes it is single shot, i intend to use it for hunting this musket will stop anything in its tracks, especially bears and mountain lions. With one shot comes a degree of skill  :)

Rowley Birkin QC

So you bought it for the larger round? Fair enough, but I think I'd prefer something I could load faster.

Victoria

For protection I would use something that loads faster too! However, this musket is specifically designed for hunting, of course I have a back up if I missed. I usually use my Henry Rifles for hunting, my shot gun for home defense along with a Glock G42 :)

Kilkenny Blue

Tori, straight question.  Do you think the gun laws are too lax in the US?

Victoria

depends on each state as each has different laws. Maryland has tightened up on it's gun laws but with false I.d. one can buy what one wants. Transporting assault rifles is problematic  so I just keep mine locked up and don't use it.

reddishblue

Quote from: Tori on February 20, 2015, 00:58:32
For protection I would use something that loads faster too! However, this musket is specifically designed for hunting, of course I have a back up if I missed. I usually use my Henry Rifles for hunting, my shot gun for home defense along with a Glock G42 :)

Got one of these? Apologies in advance for the mess Pesty.

Victoria

Quote from: reddishblue on February 24, 2015, 22:49:47
Quote from: Tori on February 20, 2015, 00:58:32

Got one of these? Apologies in advance for the mess Pesty.

You'll never know  :)

reddishblue

Thank fuck for that. I don't want to know where you keep this either.

goat

fiver says there will be corn jammed in it

Victoria

those guns are useless, you have to be right up to the person, now I don't have that problem with my shot gun, it just destroys what I shoot at, sure stopper for sure. ;)

goat

you have guns? you kept that quiet

reddishblue

What would you do with a dead armadiilo?

goat

fuck it and eat it, up to you which order

Swiss

Has the youtube button bbc been deactivated?
Nope, just doesn't show in preview

nimrod

The AFDI’s event was attended by Geert Wilders, the Dutch far-right populist politician who gave a keynote speech to the audience.

Wilders heads the Party for Freedom and has been accused of inciting racial hatred after pledging in 2014 to ensure there would be “fewer Moroccans” in the Netherlands.

???

those damn Moroccans are everywhere