News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

bbk

Quote from: Victoria on January 13, 2023, 22:33:47
Psychopathic kid and bad parent. The more scared issue here is kids with 3D printed guns. Undetectable by metal detection.

Make them walk through a sheep dip after the metal detector, sorteed.

bbk

Some of them only have 1 death, what's the threshold for mass shooting? Can any shooting identify as a mass shooting. Do you get non-binary shootings?

gavin

I'd say that if you attempt to kill multiple people but only succeed in killing one then it is still a mass shooting. It is just not a very successful mass shooting.

reddishblue

bbk

Either that or I'm Bigfoot, got to be one of the two.

reddishblue

Or a lorry driver from Bolton...

Victoria

Victoria

So BBK, you are not me, therefore you must be bigfoot. If so, you can come on my land and I can't shoot you for trespass. You are safe! 😁

reddishblue

Maybe you are both lorry drivers from Bolton.

bbk

Could be all of the above. What a thought.

Victoria

That's 😎,  Bigfoot driving a lorry around Bolton. I don't think he'd be involved in many road rage incidents 🤣🤣

reddishblue

A new Bargain Booze is opening in Kearsley on on the 3rd of March. If you get there first they will give you a fiver off if you spend over £20, fags, booze etc excluded as normal.

reddishblue

Get your big foot down to shoot it/get there quick. I have a voucher you can have.

reddishblue