News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

mad lad that follows me got on him

Swiss

I "like" the argument on that link about hitler and ariana grande...

nimrod

Hey Reddish

me and a few mates are planning to do Route 66 in a mini bus next year - fancy it?

:D

reddishblue

I'll do it on a Harley equipped with side arms if you're up for it.

nimrod

Quote from: reddishblue on July 23, 2015, 23:54:14
I'll do it on a Harley equipped with side arms if you're up for it.

Its ok mate were hiring one of these, you should be safe enough

Swiss

I guess if you're in America  ;D

Was that an Aussie APC above, I don't recognise it?

nimrod

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on July 25, 2015, 12:16:05

Quote from: nimrod on July 25, 2015, 12:51:11
No idea mate
Quote from: nimrod on July 24, 2015, 13:19:00

Come on guys - that's a Takshak Striker armoured 'bus' - used by the Indian Army.

(i know shit like this...)

nimrod

Im a bit worried if it has enough guns

should smell curry-ish though  :P

Victoria

Quote from: nimrod on July 12, 2015, 01:14:01
Hey Reddish

me and a few mates are planning to do Route 66 in a mini bus next year - fancy it?

I find this an interesting concept, route 66 does not exist anymore other than small parts that are far out of way; it is all highways now, and it will be totally boring to drive. Further, more people go missing and never found on this route (collection of highways) than any other road in America. If you want to drive from Chicago to LA, go northwest from Chicago through Iowa, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming (skip Idaho as there is nothing there) then come down the west coast through Washington, Oregon, and North California. This way you'll see most of  the natural beauty of North America, its breath taking views and National Parks. Yes, it will take longer but is it a far safer route. the old way you'll be crossing deserts and if not prepared it will kill you.

Lekos

They will be fine in the Takshak Striker

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on July 25, 2015, 13:25:53
Quote from: Swiss on July 25, 2015, 12:16:05

Quote from: nimrod on July 25, 2015, 12:51:11
No idea mate
Quote from: nimrod on July 24, 2015, 13:19:00

Come on guys - that's a Takshak Striker armoured 'bus' - used by the Indian Army.

(i know shit like this...)

Looks vaguely similar to the Aussie Fox, thought it might be a new/old variant

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on July 26, 2015, 16:19:02
Quote from: nimrod on July 12, 2015, 01:14:01
Hey Reddish

I find this an interesting concept, route 66 does not exist anymore other than small parts that are far out of way; it is all highways now, and it will be totally boring to drive. Further, more people go missing and never found on this route (collection of highways) than any other road in America. If you want to drive from Chicago to LA, go northwest from Chicago through Iowa, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming (skip Idaho as there is nothing there) then come down the west coast through Washington, Oregon, and North California. This way you'll see most of  the natural beauty of North America, its breath taking views and National Parks. Yes, it will take longer but is it a far safer route. the old way you'll be crossing deserts and if not prepared it will kill you.

I suspect some sort of nasty shity trickery here

your trying to get us on the drone surveillance route, where the CIA & FBI & NTA & DEA agents not to mention the bent local sheriffs dept can see us, where our every move will be monitored, one foot wrong and we'll be invaded and fried by under cover agents posing as a renegade biker gang who will rape us and then kill our arses, our bodies (along with our vehicle) will never be discovered, buried deep in the under ground bunker within the  secret military no go area of the Mojave desert, are we done here?

Victoria

No trickery, just doing my bit for the American Tourism

Victoria

I am not going to defend this prick-bastard, what do you expect from a dentist! This is not about guns or culture, it is about a retarded fucked-up arshole getting his kicks at the expense of a  lion. This guy wants to come on my land in November hunting as I have quality sort after game on my land; this time he'll be the hunted, fuck this prick! I am fucking mad, mad, and more mad! >:( >:( >:( >:(

goat

oh for fucks sake, do you even read what you type?
50000 guns
now fucking wildlife
tv in the bog