News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Teams News West Ham AWAY. Caballero starts, Aguero on bench.

Started by Moz1959, February 01, 2017, 18:48:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz1959

CITY XI | Caballero, Sagna, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Silva (C), Sterling, De Bruyne, G Jesus, Sane

SUBS | Bravo, Kompany, Delph, Aguero, Zabaleta, Navas, Fernandinho

KunDB

I like the team and I like Bravo being dropped for Cabellero (who has earned his starting place).

Aguero has been off form recently and Jesus might just give us more all round.

gavin

Very interesting selection and I broadly agree with it. Come on City. Must win game.

Swiss

Also Aguero and Kompany coming back from injury so not being risked or forced back early is good

KunDB

Pace in abundance in attack and attacking in their box. Where did this team come from? Brilliant absolutely brilliant.

Moz1959

3-0, absolute fantastic.

We look LETHAL on the counter.

Sane looks great.

goat

doing alright but this looks like west hams first go at this football lark

gavin

Brilliant. Jesus is showing Sergio how to play but I'd swap them for the second half as we don't want Jesus sent off. We're deadly with Sterling, Sane and Jesus.

Ludo

Yes, West Ham gave been piss poor but we've played exceptionally well too.

Sane and Jesus do look the part up front, full of running and not afraid if a tackle as well. I think he might take Jesus off though he came close to a second booking at the end.

goat

amazing what happens when you use a bit of pace instead of the 50 passes  to move 5 yards

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

Carroll finally booked!

I'm still trying to work out why Sterling was booked earlier for pulling back Carroll, but just before that Feghouli wasn't book for doing the same thing to Silva? Refs eh?

gavin

Balls to the refs. Let's just be as clinical as that for the rest of the season. We've cost ourselves too many points this season. But never mind the future looks very bright indeed with three of the best young players in the world.

Rowley Birkin QC

I did fret a little for our clean sheet during that last 10 minutes. We went into cruise control and started to lose the 50/50 tackles but we saw it out. Well done City! There's suddenly an intriguing mix of experienced quality and exciting skilful youth in this team.

Stephen Paul

Neil Mcnab

It was easy, a lot of great performances. Still Wet Spam let us play and were abysmal. Caballero isnt Banks and Toure isnt Matthaus. Caballero looked really nervous. Toure is no DM, though in his new way, gave it all and wasnt blowing like a train. Both will be found out against better opposition.