News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Stoke

Started by gavin, March 08, 2017, 19:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Caballero, Sagna, Kolarov, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Navas, De Bruyne, Yaya Touré, Sane, Aguero (C)

Interesting team

Subs | Bravo, Zabaleta, Nolito, Delph, Silva, Stones, Iheanacho

Sterling not even on bench

Gareth

Aguero captain!

Night off for Sterling.

KunDB

Not at all sure about some in this team, but I expect it is a balancing of players exertions for the upcoming Monaco game in the CL. I am expecting a somewhat depleted side on Saturday.

Victoria

no depleted side on Saturday, I think PeP will go for it, he needs to win something to boost his confidence and reputation.

goat

navas, fucks sake

Ludo

Kev's having a mare

KunDB

Disappointing espeicially up front tonight, but hardly a disaster.

Just not got the break we needed tonight.

goat

Ludo

Dog shit.

That feels like a loss.

gavin

Total crap first half. Second we just didn't take the chances. As we don't tend to in these tight games

zacc

fair play Stoke were determined not to be humiliated again and thwarted City

Swiss

On a positive, a clean sheet!

goat

mr glass  half full

Hesperus

Given our upcoming run of tough games we really needed all 3 points. It also removed any slender hope of chasing down Chelsea.

We're going to have to pick up a decent number of points now against the dippers, arse, Chelsea and the Scum to stay in the top four I think. We're capable of doing it but it's going to be hard.

Fingers crossed for today and the champs league games this week.

Swiss

Tbh, I saw navas and thought.... shit! I understand why sterling was rested, I understand that navas is blessed with pace... but feck me! One of the kids might have been better