News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Get it over the line asap

Started by KunDB, March 22, 2017, 21:59:50

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Goalkeeper signing close

Manchester City set to sign Benfica goalkeeper Ederson after Pep Guardiola’s phone call.

I pray that this is true and we do not have to suffer the pain of watching Bravo die in front of our very eyes game after game again next season, as we have had to so frequently this season.

goat

zacc

Quote from: goat on March 23, 2017, 10:41:38
this bloke might be worse

love how being so cheerful keeps ya going ;)

Gareth

Quote from: zacc on March 23, 2017, 13:07:45
love how being so cheerful keeps ya going ;)

But wouldn't that be straight out of the Pep playbook? - buy someone to make Bravo look good...

goat

richard wright still hanging around the club? may as well give him a run out

Victoria

what has happened to buying British players? I'm sure there are young goalkeeps that are awsome and just need the chance to express his skills to full potential. This guy from Portugal could be crap, Bravo is shit and yet he is an international keeper, Willie does a good job but is nothing special: Buy British is what is required here.

goat

Quote from: Tori on March 23, 2017, 14:53:29
what has happened to buying British players? I'm sure there are young goalkeeps that are awsome and just need the chance to express his skills to full potential. This guy from Portugal could be crap, Bravo is shit and yet he is an international keeper, Willie does a good job but is nothing special: Buy British is what is required here.

fuck off nigel trump

gavin

Quote from: Tori on March 23, 2017, 14:53:29

Joe Hart is by far the best English keeper at the moment. He has little competition. We need a top level keeper with experience to come in, and one who can play a bit with his feet. Not an easy recipe.

zacc

Quote from: Gareth on March 23, 2017, 13:40:53
But wouldn't that be straight out of the Pep playbook? - buy someone to make Bravo look good...

mmm Pep's playbook must be a manic read, when at times even he's not sure what the plot is!  :D

Leewonpen

Alternatively some sources reporting City preparing £130m bid for AC Milan's Gianluigi Donnarumma
https://mancitysquare.com/2017/03/24/manchester-city-103m-ac-milan-gianluigi-donnarumma/

Swiss

My preference would be Donnarumma out of the two.

Mostly because he's taller. I like tall keepers 8)

goat

tone likes big men shocker

does anyone know what the young lad we bought is like?

Swiss

Oooooooh errrrrr Mr!!!

Which young lad?

goat

rulli

nevermind, hes already left for fucks sake

Paddy

Swiss