News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City vs Hull tickets

Started by Kilkenny Blue, March 17, 2017, 17:33:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenny Blue

Any clue how I can get two tickets for this preferably seated together as wifey is coming as well.

gavin

Wow, the match does seem to be mainly only single seats left. I checked quite a few blocks on the ticket site and couldn't find two together. However it is worth keep checking as season ticket holders can return seats. Might also be worth giving the ticket office a bell, you never know they might have some up their sleeve. Batches do tend to appear out of the blue occasionally. Quite a few singles available if you can bear to be parted for 90 minutes!

Ludo

You can use my season tickets.

Pm me.

Kilkenny Blue

Brilliant, thanks!

Just replied to your message.

Really looking forward to it now.  Plan is to get in early and sample a few imbibing emporiums before kick off  8)

gavin

I hope you guys are sorted but I just thought I'd mention that strangely, as I suggested might happen, quite large batches have appeared again. I'm sure they lose out on sales through this.

Kilkenny Blue

Aye got sorted thanks Gavin! 

Where's the best place to go for a pint pre-match? 

gavin

Long time since I went for a pint pre-match. Drinking with Lee for a few years meant I had to give up  :D

If the weather is decent it always looks very busy in City Square at the back of the North Stand, they interview ex players and stuff on the stage  there too, but I wouldn't mind betting it ain't cheap and the beer is probably shite. I was never a big fan of Mary D's, back when the ground first opened we used to go the Blue Moon pub which is now knocked down and the the Bridge which is still open but a way away from the ground.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on March 31, 2017, 18:51:18

Where's the best place to go for a pint pre-match?

I'd stick in town and grab a taxi to the stadium but don't leave it too late with our "security checks" in place, some entrances are worse than others for delays.

Kilkenny Blue

Thanks Brendan.

I was hoping to go to the velodrome early (if we have an easy Friday night!!) but it looks as though I'll have to appease the Mrs and get into a 'typical' City pub for, and I quote, "early doors." 

I never win these arguments so if anyone fancies early pints let me know  ;)