News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep out !!

Started by Stephen Paul, April 24, 2017, 17:07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

any other manager would be gone by now

Victoria

I said  "Pep out" in October when it was clear he was not the manager that we all thought and got chewed out and called all sorts of names. So why isn't anyone calling Stephenmcfc names and saying he is stupid and does not know shit? again, this board has exhibited gender bias towards us ladies that are knowledgeable about life in the premier league. This is the third straight season I have been correct about everything City :) and you don't like it when a woman is right exhibiting far superior intelligence to a man as usual :) :)

ps.
Stephenmcfc: look out for a show coming your way soon about Lee Harvey Oswald. Those guys who investigated Hitler are doing some investigation on Oswald.

pps. I think I'll give Pep another season so he can get his own players in and then make a judgement if he should stay or go.

Gareth

The owners are betting that he isn't "any other manager". Once they come to the conclusion that bet is a bust, he'll be gone. I reckon he's got next season. Unless he walks, of course.

KunDB

Neil Mcnab

The owners have spent years preparing to get Pep in. Burgerstain and Soriano were part of the plan. Burgerstain has been a failure, but a success if the measure was only to bring Pep in. Pep will not be sacked, but he could blow a fuse and walk if it all goes to shit next season.

gavin

Swiss

Give Bottecelli some playdough and he'll still do a decent job, but give him some fine marble and he'll give you a masterpiece.

Pep is 'doing' a decent job, we just need to find him the Marble. Still on for finishing fourth. A more stylistic play. Creating enough chances, just not sticking them away and killing off games.

Ludo

Fuck me, people talk some shite at times.

We've got one of the best, most sought after managers out there and people are suggesting he should be sacked. He's all but revolutionised the way we play and even though he may have to tinker with it next season its undoubtedly worth the teething troubles at the minute. He could (if HE wants) be our equivalent to Fergie at the rags; longevity and a full trophy cabinet.

goat

brian horton would have won everything by now

Swiss

Quote from: goat on April 24, 2017, 23:05:10
brian horton would have won everything by now

Bianchi would have 30+ goals n'all

goat

lee would have posters  of bernie all over his place
chain of sun jihai chippies
navas would land a cross on target

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Zabba on April 24, 2017, 18:50:48
Really Stephen!
just saying a fact , any other manager would be sacked

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Tori on April 24, 2017, 18:16:44
I said  "Pep out" in October when it was clear he was not the manager that we all thought and got chewed out and called all sorts of names. So why isn't anyone calling Stephenmcfc names and saying he is stupid and does not know shit? again, this board has exhibited gender bias towards us ladies that are knowledgeable about life in the premier league. This is the third straight season I have been correct about everything City :) and you don't like it when a woman is right exhibiting far superior intelligence to a man as usual :) :)

ps.
Stephenmcfc: look out for a show coming your way soon about Lee Harvey Oswald. Those guys who investigated Hitler are doing some investigation on Oswald.

pps. I think I'll give Pep another season so he can get his own players in and then make a judgement if he should stay or go.

if its as good as hunting hitler it will be worth a watch

Hesperus

I don't want Pep out but he has made some costly errors this season. He is the best manager in the world and I expect next season to be much better. However if we've still got a crap keeper, leaky defence, an attack that needs 10 chances to score and a pathetic record against the top 5 clubs by Christmas, my patience will be sorely tested.

The squad needs a lot of money spent on it in the summer.

nimrod

Not keen on him meself

Stephen Paul

If it was Pellers he would be gone by now

Sometimes I wonder what Pep is bringing to the table

Hart gone
No decent keeper
Aguero unsettled
No trophies
Uncertain of champions league

What are the positives ?

shandon

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 25, 2017, 13:17:19

Hart gone
No decent keeper
Aguero unsettled
No trophies

What are the positives ?

At least we are on pace to have more points than last season  :D

Victoria

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 25, 2017, 04:12:16
if its as good as hunting hitler it will be worth a watch

the show is going to begin next week which I will miss due to me being in Manchester until after the Palace game so I can't comment. However, the trailers look good and inferring there was some Russian involvement. I hope they have not stopped investigating Hitler, which is a good show.

bluebrendan

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 25, 2017, 13:17:19

Hart gone
No decent keeper
Aguero unsettled
No trophies

What are the positives ?
Gabriel Jesus, I'm convinced we'd be in the final by now and safe in the top 4 without that metatarsal injury. And without Pep he wouldn't be here, and the same will apply to a few of our big signings in the summer. Pep is perfectly entitled to at least another season to complete the rebuilding of the squad as he wants it.

I don't see the owners panicking, FFS they gave Hughes 18 months and he wasn't even their appointment, I'd have binned him after the Forest FA Cup debacle.

Lekos

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 25, 2017, 03:55:48
just saying a fact , any other manager would be sacked

Not a fact though is it Stevie.  Disagree with you big time on this one lad!