News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Kits

Started by gavin, May 05, 2017, 15:05:04

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I'll be happy for a change if these come off. Nice City tops. I would like the thin white stripes of tradition in the maroon. But much better than the efforts of recent years.

http://bitterandblue.sbnation.com/2017/5/5/15552890/new-leaks-confirm-manchester-city-kits-next-season

Gareth

Yes, those would do fine. If we can't have red/black stripes, maroon is next best.

bry the guy

too red for me.

nimrod

Big improvement

please say white shorts

Victoria

Awful, the red one is just short of a rag-vomit shirt.

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on May 11, 2017, 11:13:11
Awful, the red one is just short of a rag-vomit shirt.

Home shirts better though

Maybe in the flesh away is darker

Ludo

I've seen other photos of the away top and it looks a lot less red in them.

Apparently it's blue shorts again though...

nimrod

Quote from: Ludo on May 11, 2017, 20:42:52
I've seen other photos of the away top and it looks a lot less red in them.

Apparently it's blue shorts again though...

Fuck

gavin

nimrod

I like it

Ludo winding me up about the blue shorts eh

Ludo

Lol.

They were blue in a, now obviously fake, photo I'd seen.

nimrod

Quote from: Ludo on May 25, 2017, 20:01:36
Lol.

They were blue in a, now obviously fake, photo I'd seen.

You'll tell me anything  :'(

That blue trim on shorts could be maroon

Swiss

Looks ok. Sports material. Which is fine for playing sports, but I really like the soft cotton material we had a few years back. Felt like a proper t-shirt

Lekos

Not fussed on either really. Home one looks more or less identical as the current one.

nimrod

Quote from: Lekos on May 25, 2017, 22:56:52
Not fussed on either really. Home one looks more or less identical as the current one.
Except for the main differences

gavin

Errr something wrong with your eyes Lekos. The home one is substantially better than this seasons in that it doesn't have greyish arms. Good old blue and white next season.

Hesperus

Looks a bit smug around the abs area. 🙂  Not sure I'll feel that good wearing it.

Lekos

Quote from: gavin on May 26, 2017, 14:17:14
Errr something wrong with your eyes Lekos. The home one is substantially better than this seasons in that it doesn't have greyish arms. Good old blue and white next season.

Haha, very true. Just got it out of the washing basket to check   ;D

Eyes fine, brain gone.

lee

Anyone seen the camo third kit?

gavin

Just ordered my first City shirt for ages. They're a bit more expensive now. And two sorts, match or stadium!

shandon

I got an email from City with the new away kit - I don't like it - it looks Purple  :-[
The home one looks like last season. I think I'll wait until 2018 for my next City shirt purchase.

lee

i quite like the away kit..
i have not bought a city shirt since we went back to umbro..but i never got on with eagle badge..
i might buy the away shirt!!

Lekos

Quote from: lee on July 26, 2017, 09:28:09
i have not bought a city shirt since we went back to umbro..but i never got on with eagle badge..

You weren't a fan of the kappa kit?!  Love that kit...I think it's my favourite.

lee

yeh i bought that one on the day it came out mate...yeh thats a decent top..i still have it

nimrod

I reckon the home & away shirts are great

hated the dark blue shoulders and blue shorts

lee

i dont mind the blue shorts..81 season when we got to wembley..i loved that kit..
my first city kit was this..

gavin

These are the best kits that Nike have done I think. Could be their last year too. Maybe they deserve another shot if they can stick to the basics like this. I think the below is my fave of all time at the moment.

shandon

I like the new third kit best of the three for this season.

gavin

Not sold on that one personally. Dark green not really a City colour and it doesn't look that nice. Looks like we're snipers.

goat

Paddy

Gavin.....That's one of my hero's. Had the pleasure of seeing him play on several occasions. 1968 was home on leave in London, went to the "bridge" and paid at the turnstile, ended up in the "shed". We won 1 - 3 that day, I have never been so quiet at a match as I was that day