News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Leicester

Started by gavin, May 13, 2017, 11:52:31

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Caballero, Fernandinho, Kompany (c), Otamendi, Clichy, Yaya Toure, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Sane, Gabriel Jesus
SUBS: Gunn, Aguero, Nolito, Zabaleta, Fernando, Kolarov, Navas

lee

nice to see kun is fit

KunDB

Ludo

What is it with ex-City players commentating? Did someone piss on Hincecliffe and Quinn's cornflakes at Maine Road?

zacc

well Albrighton looking more like been in a boxing match lol

KunDB

Does Pep need any more evidence Clichy is shite. Surely that agricultural challenge is enough.

KunDB

10 minutes extra time almost?

Not a great performance and shaky defence as usual. The 3 points are all that matter that said.

gavin

Aye, three points in the bag and deserved over the 90 minutes. Eventful match though and a bit fortunate with the muffed penalty.

Hesperus

Good 1st half. Poor second half and a bit fortunate to get all three points but I'll take them!

zacc

very tetchy game first half that descended into a fracas by the second half.
best thing was Leicester getting a dose of their treatment  in not getting decisions their way

Gareth

Anyone else think that KDB had a really poor game? Second half in particular, he seemed to be giving the ball away all the while, even when not under any real pressure. He's a great player, maybe the tank's just empty at the end of the season.

zacc

Quote from: Gareth on May 14, 2017, 09:30:42
Anyone else think that KDB had a really poor game? Second half in particular, he seemed to be giving the ball away all the while, even when not under any real pressure. He's a great player, maybe the tank's just empty at the end of the season.
yes did think the same, as you say prob end of season tiredness more mental than physical.
KDB and Silva combo best in PL so he's getting summat right.

Swiss

What an emotionally draining match!

I think I've said it before: Clichy is shit!

Video replays would have had that result as 1-1.

We've ridden our luck today but 3 points is 3 points and we've lost to dodgey decissions this season more often than so I'll take this one.

Arenal 6 points behind with a max 9 point gain.
Utd 7 point behind with a max 9 point gain.

(Meant to post this on match day)

Gareth

6-1 does put Saturday's effort in perspective... there's some catching up to be done, as if there were any doubt.

gavin

Only saw the last two Spuds goals. If Claudio had let them in so easily he would be massacred.

Swiss

I can't believe Arse & Liverpool have conceded more, how shit is their defence :o

KunDB

Leicester played us like ruining our season was their cup final. In the process they drained themselves making them easy prey for a very good Spurs side. So comparisons are pointless.

In addition, they up their game when they are playing against us. I have no idea why but they do.