News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ched Evans

Started by andy1966, January 04, 2015, 14:04:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

Quote from: goat on January 05, 2015, 22:31:07

or make them play for oldham

Too much, no one deserves that

Ludo

I know he's a cnut but he'd be a very stupid one if he apologised while he still has an appeal pending.

reddishblue

Anyone who books a night put in Rhyl surely isn't too bright.

goat

bit im wondering about is shes changed her name 5 times, who the fuck was she telling?

did she text ched her new number or some shit

gavin

Website under investigation. So after all this time and attention they haven't found that much wrong with it yet. If it is factually incorrect then tell us why.

Website 'bankrolled' by a millionaire. You don't need to be a millionaire or indeed have much or even any bankroll to have a website.

They are entitled to have their say whatever anybody's judgement of the crime is.

andy1966

Quote from: goat on January 05, 2015, 22:04:46
in the last thread you didnt even want him as a plumber or gas fitter or something

be easier all round if one of you knocked up a list of what he can do
There's a vacancy at Radio one" How's about that then "? ;D

andy1966

Quote from: Swiss on January 05, 2015, 21:41:55
Quote from: andy1966 on January 05, 2015, 11:19:06
Quote from: gavin on January 04, 2015, 18:53:38
About time he is allowed to get on with playing football and earning a living somewhere.
He was given a chance in life that millions could only dream of , fame and  fortune etc
He blew it , big time
He doesn't have a god given right to play footy
he can always come back in to the real world and work for McDonalds / Tesco or the like

So he's ok to serve our food but not play football?
People like you just see the £££'s and say ''It's not fair!'' just because he can earn a higher than average. You think it gives you the right to rule over the rest of his life!
He's been through the reform system, paid his dues, what right do we have to take away his right to work?
People like me ?
I gave an alternative to his high profile roll
unlike you , who appears once every couple of months on your great white steed , preaching trying to impose your own views to the rest of us
My point was if he wants to get back anywhere , he should do it away from the limelight

Lekos

Andy doing a great pot, kettle, black routine there.  Nice.

bry the guy

Wife to hubby on the phone ....... hang on love the plummer is here.... oh its ched evens talk later im just doing kids dinner.

if that was my wife i would rather him be on a football pitch.

andy1966

Quote from: Lekos on January 06, 2015, 14:14:19
Andy doing a great pot, kettle, black routine there.  Nice.
Great white steeds area bit  like buses,  none for ages then two at once  :D
I gave an alternative to football , I used McDonald and Tesco as an example , he doesn't really have to work there
he could go where he wants to , or set up his own business
And if as reported ,  his girlfriend has such a wealthy father , why doesn't he give him a job?
surely he's not worried that his business might suffer if he does ?

Zabba

As said Ched is still serving the second non custodial part of his sentence and there are loads of restrictions on what he can do and were he can work. Football is not a restricted job I presume.

Why any club would embrace the risk of taking him on and potential consequences of him reoffending in any form God only knows, but clubs are greedy always looking for a cheapie 'quality' player even if they have been proven time and again to be faulty goods. They just never learn the lessons from others mistakes, and from their own. Greed wins.

andy1966

Football has long since lost all it's morals  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

He's won an appeal and will face a retrial.

It's all still a bit murky for me

Swiss

My point is it's not for any of us to tell anyone where they can and can't work. It's up to the employer or the law.

goat

could we swap him for bony, seeing as bony has been stealing money from city

Swiss

Fraud is an ok crime to carry on playing football  ;)