News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

when is the world going to wake up

Started by Stephen Paul, May 23, 2017, 04:25:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

Utter scum. Targeting kids concerts now.

Our Friend was there with her 9 year old niece and said it was just terrifying.

Lekos

Horrendous.

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 23, 2017, 04:25:08
and nail these murdering bastards

Would be nice but a bit more complex than that eh.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes... first you have to correctly identify the murderous bastards - before you can nail them...

It's disgusting of course - especially when you realise the choice of target was quite possibly deliberate. There's a school of thought among this particular brand of fundamentalist Islam that young girls enjoying 'promiscuous' music (promoted by 'Jewish entrepreneurs' as part of a secret conspiracy) is a threat to public morals and an affront to god, punishable by death...

This is how these deluded fuckers think. But picking out the deluded fuckers from all the normal people is not easy. Sometimes their own families have no idea what they are up to until the police knock at the door.

reddishblue

Sometimes they do though and say fuck all. My ex mrs is a friend of the mother 8 yr old murdered.

reddishblue

In answer to the question it's not possible. Hitler came up with the 'final solution' as did KT Hopkins today.

zacc

when you read up on the psychology of the mind set of suicide bombers it's a lot more complicated than just insanity/evil behaviour, albeit that it's a heinous crime.

goat

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 23, 2017, 04:25:08
and nail these murdering bastards

grim choice of words stevie considering a nail bomb was used

anyway, hard to do much with a suicide bomber after hes done his thing other than mop and scrape him up

Hesperus

Quote from: zacc on May 24, 2017, 10:29:21
when you read up on the psychology of the mind set of suicide bombers it's a lot more complicated than just insanity/evil behaviour, albeit that it's a heinous crime.

That's as maybe Zacc when talking about the act itself but this person or persons planned this attack in advance and new very well that they would be targeting teenage girls and their families. That is pure evil.

zacc

Quote from: Hesperus on May 24, 2017, 19:38:58
That's as maybe Zacc when talking about the act itself but this person or persons planned this attack in advance and new very well that they would be targeting teenage girls and their families. That is pure evil.
Appreciate what you're saying and my comment doesn't take away from the fact this premeditated murderous act is wrong.
Unfortunately with such a mind set ones like this, their willingness to die  makes it a very difficult crime to eliminate.
When you read up about this there's similar patterns to child grooming, i.e. manipulative , clever person working on young, inexperienced,
lacking thinking ability personality.
I'm not saying such ones shouldn't be made to face consequences of their decisions just such things are never simple.   

Rowley Birkin QC

As Zacc says - get the bastards who do the grooming and brain washing.

And maybe we should to stay out of other peoples' complicated wars and countries a bit more.

nimrod

I see this as another big fail by the security forces, it turns out somebody even rang a  hotline about the perpetrator

I've never been much of a fan of morrissey but admire him for his Facebook post.

Lekos

Quote from: nimrod on May 25, 2017, 10:01:29
I see this as another big fail by the security forces, it turns out somebody even rang a  hotline about the perpetrator

7 Years ago.

Quote from: nimrod on May 25, 2017, 10:01:29
I've never been much of a fan of morrissey but admire him for his Facebook post.

Morrissey is a cnut.

goat

smiths were great you greek arse enthusiast

nimrod

Moz1959

Lekos

Quote from: goat on May 25, 2017, 13:12:21
smiths were great you greek arse enthusiast

The two realities of the smiths being great and morrissey being a cnut can coexist.

Lekos

lee