News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

navas

Started by goat, May 25, 2017, 15:42:35

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

Moz1959

nimrod

There is a god

Moz1959

now sagna , summer will be interesting

KunDB

and Caballero as well.

Ludo

I expected Sagna, Clichy, Navas and Zabs to go but I thought Willy might've stayed and Bravo went.

Stephen Paul

Pep getting down to business

gavin

Thought Navas might be kept as a utility man for the entire right side. But as a winger his end product wasn't good enough really. He did create but was too often wasteful and his finishing was woeful. He always put in the effort though so good luck to the guy. Same to the others, all decent lads but probably not much future in them as regular first teamers.

Interesting summer indeedy.

Swiss

If navas goes and Sanchez comes in, that'll be excellent business

gavin

LOL, what about right back?

Swiss

Though experimented, I don't think he was the answer both in the present or going forward.

I think like Clichy, he was a good servant, a steady eddy, but ultimately average when we needed special.

They both brought us some high moments but also frustration too.

Lekos

Quote from: goat on May 25, 2017, 15:42:35
fucked off

Great news.

Quote from: Moz1959 on May 25, 2017, 16:53:17
and willy

Not so great news as that means bravo is staying  :'(

KunDB

It is beyond me how Bravo could be staying, Pep admit you were wrong and get in a good solid goalkeeper who has good footwork skills as well. Bravo is simple a failed goalkeeper with good footwork.

If Bravo is first choice next year we can say goodbye to even a faint hope of winning trophies.

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 25, 2017, 15:42:35
fucked off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
That's a great song I like 70's disco some terrific bass lines

Hesperus

Bravo may come good next season. He did look a bit better in the final few games he played. I'm sure there is a decent keeper in there somewhere, we just haven't seen it yet. However I fully expect a new first choice keeper to be brought on.

I agree with all the releases. As mentioned they've all given some good performances but in general they are not at the level we need to move forward.

Victoria

QuoteBravo may come good next season.

You are deluded if you think that!