News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Away at Brighton on opening day weekend 12th August

Started by gavin, June 14, 2017, 09:02:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Victoria

I guess I'll be staying in Manchester from Aug to Oct with that fixture list, Everton, Liverpool, Chelsea, tough start!

goat

just one disaster after another in the uk lately

gavin

Looking forward to it already. Shame they can't all stay at 15.00 on Saturday.

Lekos

Quote from: Tori on June 14, 2017, 17:52:28
I guess I'll be staying in Manchester from Aug to Oct with that fixture list, Everton, Liverpool, Chelsea, tough start!

Don't you have a job / your kid go to school?!

Victoria

you're right, I have a full time job being a Mom, as for Raven, she is not old enough to go to school, another year and a half before I can enroll her in Pre-K, so that leaves me plenty of time to stay in Manchester if I choose to do  :)

goat

to be fair the kid will probably be glad of the break from you

Lekos

Quote from: Tori on June 15, 2017, 12:54:09
you're right, I have a full time job being a Mom, as for Raven, she is not old enough to go to school, another year and a half before I can enroll her in Pre-K, so that leaves me plenty of time to stay in Manchester if I choose to do  :)

Fair enough

Lekos

gavin

I'm sure Tori is an excellent mother but I really admire how Goat and Lekos parents managed to tolerate them all the way through childhood.

Normally at this time of year I'm enjoying a break from football but I think next season should be special. We played some great stuff last season but I'm confident it will be better next and more effective with the right players.

Swiss

The right players is the key - at the moment we're subscribing to the attack is the best form of defence cause we ain't got none!"

goat

Quote from: gavin on June 16, 2017, 07:36:31
I'm sure Tori is an excellent mother but I really admire how Goat and Lekos parents managed to tolerate them all the way through childhood.

dont take the piss out of poor old tel and you would want to adopt me now