News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Citymancs Fantasy League

Started by lee, July 31, 2017, 14:44:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

So, half-way through the Citymancs Fantasy season, the top 8 are all on 950+ points, well on target for the 2000 point total that it usually takes to win the league. Last year's winner Andy is in 3rd - probably the favourite? - but currently facing stiff competition from Stephen, Lee and myself.

Is anyone else still in the Cup? I'm through to Round 4, unusual for me to get so far.

lee

I knew it..I knew Gareth would be top just about now.Let hope it's like Liverpool when they begin to fade halfway through March :)

Gareth

Quote from: lee on December 28, 2018, 09:51:20
I knew it..I knew Gareth would be top just about now.Let hope it's like Liverpool when they begin to fade halfway through March :)

I'm right with you on Pool fading, but have no plans to copy them.

KunDB

lee

Gareth

Cheers, Lee...

Here's the top 6 for 2018-19:

which bears a very close resemblance to last season's top 6:

Same 6 team managers, all 2000+ points.

lee

Brendan beat me!!!Some cheating going on..Scouser styles  :D

bluebrendan

Quote from: lee on May 13, 2019, 16:43:01
Brendan beat me!!!Some cheating going on..Scouser styles  :D
At least you made a contest of it Lee, Gav is the Fantasy league equivalent of the rags, tailed off in the distance!  :D

Well done to Gareth on regaining his title and to Andy for a very good defence of his.

Stephen Paul

goat

Gareth

Quote from: goat on May 14, 2019, 14:22:44
fucks sake gareth

What? It's not my fault - blame Andy, Brendan, Lee and Stephen...   ;D

goat

blaming brenda goes without saying, old sod killed the dinosaurs

lee

Quote from: bluebrendan on May 14, 2019, 12:24:26
At least you made a contest of it Lee, Gav is the Fantasy league equivalent of the rags, tailed off in the distance!  :D

Well done to Gareth on regaining his title and to Andy for a very good defence of his.

it can only get worse next season as well :)

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on May 14, 2019, 15:26:10
blaming brenda goes without saying, old sod killed the dinosaurs
That would make me an asteroid, I'm probably more of a haemorrhoid right now.  ;)