News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sanchez/Sterling

Started by KunDB, August 29, 2017, 11:40:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Eh?  We're taking Arsenal to court?

nimrod

Quote from: Hesperus on September 01, 2017, 13:51:00
To keep his loyalty bonus?? He wanted away alright, he made lots of comments about wanting champions league football etc. He just did not want to pay for it himself.

If I were being offered a 4 year deal on say 250k a week by a club I wanted to play for and my club were being stubborn I wouldnt worry about a loyalty bonus, Id bang in a transfer request.
Im more suspicious he wants to be a free agent next May, he can then pick his club and get a huge signing on fee.

lee

Quote from: Lekos on September 01, 2017, 17:10:46
Eh?  We're taking Arsenal to court?

not much city can do really mate apart from moan

Swiss

There's rumours he signed a contract with city, but it should be heavily conditioned on arsenal accepting a deal.

Gareth

I was wondering, after all the stuff about Sterling being part of the deal for Sanchez, how Sterling would feel - I mean, since the deal didn't happen, would he feel unwanted. But Pep covered that in his press conference today, which I was very pleased to see (especially since I thought this swap would be a bad move for City). Pep said:

"Arsenal wanted to make a swap with Raheem. They talk to me and I said no chance. Zero chance."

Paddy