News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Eagles Match Thread

Started by KunDB, September 23, 2017, 14:05:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

Yep Sane was brilliant yesterday. He's really young (same as Sterling btw) and they are going to make mistakes, poor decision making etc, at their age it's only to be expected. Just think what they will be like with another couple of years experience!

zacc

haha love it we're in Blue heaven at present probably never see this type of footy , players and skill again after all
hard to improve on near enough perfection.
Lets face it those of us who are oldish in the tooth never thought City would be back contending for all competitions in such
a positive, able way.

:cityscarf:

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on September 24, 2017, 09:19:25
Sane was fucking brilliant at times yesterday.

Top drawer

That cross for Kuns goal

KunDB

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on September 23, 2017, 19:14:08
Ordinary and pedestrian in the first half. Noticeable change of tempo second half. Delph does not let us down when he plays. I dont know the stats, but Sterling seems to need a few gilt edged chances to score.

I do not need stats I see with my eyes Sterling is no goal machine he is nervy when a chance comes. Brilliant player at times otherwise but not anywhere near clinical when opportunities to score come his way.

gavin

His finishing still needs some work but Sterling has done a great job so far for us this season. He's scored critical goals and been very effective and dangerous. He's 22 and hopefully in a few years he will be the finished article and world class but he's more than justifying his place and transfer fee already. I don't think a swap for Sanchez would have been good value for us.

Ludo

Sane definitely came ground in the second half but in the first, with the exception of the goal, his decision making was poor.

In fairness to him he wasn't the only one in that first half.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on September 25, 2017, 13:55:51
His finishing still needs some work but Sterling has done a great job so far for us this season. He's scored critical goals and been very effective and dangerous. He's 22 and hopefully in a few years he will be the finished article and world class but he's more than justifying his place and transfer fee already. I don't think a swap for Sanchez would have been good value for us.

IF Sanchez was 26 it would be a good swap