News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Boring

Started by nimrod, October 19, 2017, 23:12:16

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Bit boring city being so good,  nothing to moan about

:D

Neil Mcnab

Walker cant defend, Otamendi is a bit shit. Sterling is yes, over hyped - swap for Sanchez every day of the week. I could say Sane is erratic, but he has the potential to be the best. Dinho wont get better, same for Silva, but both are in great form.

Not boring, a bit over hyped, but plenty to moan about.

gavin

Sterling is doing a great job. He, Sane and Jesus are the future but all have a lot to learn yet. They will learn it best playing and it's working thus far.

Lekos

Still not sure about Sterling. Scoring a few goals this season which is great but a long way off being a top class player.

Can't help but think he'll be moved on soon.

goat

sunderland cant wait

gavin

He's starting him every game so hardly looks like he's going to move him on. He even said there was zero chance when Arsenal wanted him!

Lekos

There's a rather long line of players pep has said that about who get sold.

gavin

Is there? Like who?

Lekos

Dante, Maxwell, Deco and some others I can't remember.

Paddy

Sterling has improved immensely this season, still young and still learning. Happy with his goal tally, highest in the team. Walker was an excellent buy, fast down the wing, good crosses and yes; he can defend

bbk

As much as I like Sterling, there are a fair few attainable players who would be a significant improvement. Couple of the French attacking players, for example.

goat

french are starting to go for silly prices on the back of half a season tho like that mmbop fella

nimrod

Quote from: bbk on October 31, 2017, 09:48:01
As much as I like Sterling, there are a fair few attainable players who would be a significant improvement. Couple of the French attacking players, for example.

???

Gareth

Sterling better be going nowhere.

Gareth

Quote from: Lekos on October 20, 2017, 09:32:36
Still not sure about Sterling. Scoring a few goals this season which is great but a long way off being a top class player.

Can't help but think he'll be moved on soon.

Doubt it'd be to Arsenal, now...

Neil Mcnab

Sterling is really quick, getting to be in the right place a lot more. His final ball can still be very poor. He is not keen on pressing, tracking back. If I have noticed...
I guess its mindset and determination to do the part of the game that benefits the team, not the player. He needs to improve on this aspect of the game.
Thought Sanchez might have been put on the back burner, but Pep was really talking him up. If he comes in, Sterling wont get in the team ahead of him.

KunDB

Sterling has improved an awful lot but as Neil McNab said a lot more is still needed. That said he is a potent threat going forward and scares opposition defenders.

gavin

More than a potential threatd in nearly every game. He is delivering end product regularly though admittedly he also fucks up quite a lot in good positions. He'll improve in that regard but he's already a much more consistent performer than he was.